Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spraying Headlights

coolrides

The fronts you can just put them in the oven for a few minutes to melt the glue holding them together,

Whereas the rears are fully sealed so you have to cut them open with a dremel or similar.

Stav

ah that doesnt sound so good, lol. might just leave them then an possibly try get the fogs to work as brake lights instead, seen a thread on that in here somewhere

cheers

this isn't legal either i'm afraid mate, pretty sure it will fail a MOT too

I've just done my rear light clusters, not as much as a faff as i thought they were going to be. You just have to be handy with a dremel. I took care with the first lense then having a bit of practice got the second lense off in about 10 minutes.

ah that doesnt sound so good, lol. might just leave them then an possibly try get the fogs to work as brake lights instead, seen a thread on that in here somewhere

cheers

But if you connect it right, its a matter of undoing a crimp and its not there any more ;)

I've had my conversion for nearly two years (one of my first mods) and i've had no problems with PD.

cheers

But if you connect it right, its a matter of undoing a crimp and its not there any more ;)

I've had my conversion for nearly two years (one of my first mods) and i've had no problems with PD.

do you have a link to the post on how to do it?? would be very gratefull. seen it on a lex and it looks sweet

cheers

cheers

Had Pete not done that on what is now your IS :whistling: .......loads of guys have done that dont think it will have probs with MOT

cheers

Had Pete not done that on what is now your IS :whistling: .......loads of guys have done that dont think it will have probs with MOT

Urm yes he has had it done :P, but always thought it was a MOT failure?

cheers

Urm yes he has had it done :P, but always thought it was a MOT failure?

as long as it can be changed back for an hour for mot i would be happy lol

cheers

mine didn't ............

mind you, the pulse sequencer's aren't legal (so i was informed :whistling::hehe: )

still trying to find the link in the search. is it easy enough to do

Its in the workshop mate, Very easy to do :D

Here you go CLICK ME :-) :D

thanks alot mate. life saver. where did you get the 2 diodes from? electricians supply store?

cheers

Got mine from www.maplin.co.uk matey about 74p each over here, think you can order them online if you get stuck finding them? part number is P600A and the order number is UK59P for them :)

still trying to find the link in the search. is it easy enough to do

Its in the workshop mate, Very easy to do :D

Here you go CLICK ME :-) :D

thanks alot mate. life saver. where did you get the 2 diodes from? electricians supply store?

cheers

Got mine from www.maplin.co.uk matey about 74p each over here, think you can order them online if you get stuck finding them? part number is P600A and the order number is UK59P for them :)

cheers mate there a maplin just down street from me, might give it a go tomorrow

thanks again

cheers

Not so, lots have had it done and pass MOT :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links