Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitting My S/c At Jae!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP DID IT!! :D

Took me about 5 hours in total! i forgot to bring my camera so was really good that Steve ^^ took some pics befroe during and after! Still have a few niggly things to sort out but all is good and loving it soo far!

Cheers for everyones help was really good! Good to finaly meet you all and put faces to names!

Hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed the hot weather!

Tom.

Car is running good! i replaced a Spring and Washer on the charger because the throttle bypass wasnt closing properly, and now i only have to put in one bolt and sort out the rubber ring on the BOV to stop it leaking boost! Need to get a part number for the missing bolt! And find somewhere to get the O ring for the BOV!

Yeh he found out and wasnt too bad about it! :o just said he hopes it is all ok and running fine :D

Cheers once again for your help and taking the pics! will be good to see them wen you have time to put them up! I'll take some when the the induction kit is on :D

Tom.

Cheers again guys, the car is running really well and im enjoyin the look on peoples faces as i go past as no one expected me to actually get it all done :D

Stav would be really good if you did have a spare seal! i can sometimes hear a slight whistle when accelerating , have made sure all connections are tight so am guessing it is leaking boost from the BOV.

I PM'd Rolex but he already got the bracket he needed from TTE.

Cheers for everyones help and was good meeting you all! Will deff make more effort to come to more of the meets!

Tom.

Yeh speaking to a few people about Industion Kits :D So ive got a cut up airbox and some duct tape to stop any air leaking at the mo!

I'm going to try to contact TTE to see what size the bold i need is, as its a different type of thread to the bolts ive to lying around? Is there anyone in paticular i need to contact?

I got my mate to push against the pulley tensioner so i could get it tighter! Looks alot better now and doesnt flex :D

Really enjoying the charger! Was great to meet everyone there and get idea's of what else to do next :P

Tom.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links