Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Have I Got A Good Deal?

Hi all, i am new to the forum and have just purchased my first Lexus :D . I have bought a 2000 x reg RX300 SE for £3800. Has had 4 owners, 105000 miles on the clock, has full service history (last 2 services with independents the rest with Lexus). Have i got a good deal here? I have had the car for a week now and im very pleased so far, are there any problems i need to look out for?

I have noticed some corrosion on the alloy wheels, but i have heard this is quite common. Can anyone recomend a good place (other than a main dealer)in the north west of england to get this sorted, as well as a place to get future services done. I would be greatful for any advice :)

Hi all, i am new to the forum and have just purchased my first Lexus :D . I have bought a 2000 x reg RX300 SE for £3800. Has had 4 owners, 105000 miles on the clock, has full service history (last 2 services with independents the rest with Lexus). Have i got a good deal here? I have had the car for a week now and im very pleased so far, are there any problems i need to look out for?

I have noticed some corrosion on the alloy wheels, but i have heard this is quite common. Can anyone recomend a good place (other than a main dealer)in the north west of england to get this sorted, as well as a place to get future services done. I would be greatful for any advice :)

Ask at wheel places re respray? otherwise.....you'll regret it ONLY because you won't consider any other car as anything but a climb-down (unless its my LS Ser 4!) :whistling:

You got the car for a decent price.

Mechanically the RX is pretty much bulletproof.

Regarding the wheels you may find a decent set on Ebay(Lexus originals) that are cheaper than getting yours refurbed. Corrosion with the original Lex alloys has always been a problem, more so on the IS model.

Regarding servicing, look around for a good independant garage that has a good reputation they are "Toyota" after all ,so pretty easy to service with no major problems.

Good luck with and enjoy the car and these forums.

Welcome to LOC

Terry

Welcome to the LOC mate - price sounds fair enough on the vehicle - but I guess it will ultimately be dictated by the fact if it will need tyres, brakes, fluids replacing anytime soon also. BTW NAV makes a slight differnece too :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links