Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Exhaust Vs Arbs

Think your original question was answered already, but just in case....ARBs ARBs ARBs. However....the HSK is a lovely exhaust, defiantly get it when you can afford to.

ARBs are the only major thing left for me to do (except bodykit, but dont think I'll bother with that.)

I was gonna suggest a group buy. You want some, I want some, and I assume that anyone else that understands the difference they make, (and is in a position to spend £300 on improving their cars's handling, obviously) will want some!

good choice on ARB's over the exhaust mate.

it'll be interesting to have a spin in a car fitted with the c-one arbs to see how they compare to mine for example. The stiffness i have is a heck of a lot higher than the quoted c-one ratings (mine are IIRC 227% stiffer at rear over stock, and about 61% at front). let us know when u get em mate and maybe we can both attend the same meet somewhere :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ah ok cheers dave. :) Thought i was picking them up. I'll look for a card on the door mat when i get home then. Really excited now. Will try and book the car in this weekend for the work - Lowering springs, ARBs and brakes all round :D. Probs will have to be the weekend after though. :(

Ah ok cheers dave. :) Thought i was picking them up. I'll look for a card on the door mat when i get home then. Really excited now. Will try and book the car in this weekend for the work - Lowering springs, ARBs and brakes all round :D. Probs will have to be the weekend after though. :(

That was the plan but thought this would be easier for you.

Car will be transformed !

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add some general feedback in my old thread on this, now that my C-One ARBs are fitted, and I've had a chance to have a few drives.

Wow, am I glad I chose to upgrade my ARBs ?! What an amazing difference going round corners ! To sum up, there is no difference when driving in a straight line, over bumps etc, the ride is the same. However round corners the car is *much* flatter and *so* much more fun ! Perhaps it's only when the car stops leaning when going round corners that makes you notice how much it used to lean beforehand ?!

Definitely my best mod so far, by an absolute mile ! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links