Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wooooppppeeee

Gord

Think i read somewhere that there bringing German car tax in instead for owners of German cars? :lol:

Yeah, the same source you read that from also reported that they are bringing in Japaneses Car Tax (payable in Yen!) for owners of Aztec Fire Japanese Cars! :P :lol:

Think i read somewhere that there bringing German car tax in instead for owners of German cars? :lol:

Yeah, the same source you read that from also reported that they are bringing in Japaneses Car Tax (payable in Yen!) for owners of Japanese Cars! :P :lol:

Lucky i dont go to Manchester very often then :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the same source you read that from also reported that they are bringing in Japaneses Car Tax (payable in Yen!) for owners of Japanese Cars! :P :lol:

Lucky i dont go to Manchester very often then :lol: :lol:

Well its down to Anees and myself and the other 53% that said no, that if you ever do, you will not get charged :winky:

...but bang goes £3billion of new transport investment!

It has been proven to have all sorts of problems, would not have worked mate :o by the time 2013 came the £5 price would have been much much more, and when people would travel to work outside of the times, thay would of just changed the time you get charged, to cover the cost :o

Well 79% said NO :D

The transport system has to be in place before hand for any levy to be in place on our rds....i know one thing, signal phasing would help a gret deal to keep traffic moving in London.

Good for Manchester that they had the balls to stand up and vote for what is right for the motorist, and this will stop it happening in other city centres too. :D

The transport system has to be in place before hand for any levy to be in place on our rds....i know one thing, signal phasing would help a gret deal to keep traffic moving in London.

Good for Manchester that they had the balls to stand up and vote for what is right for the motorist, and this will stop it happening in other city centres too. :D

I got balls :D

I got balls :D

I thought you drove an Audi ? :lol:

:lol: I was just waiting for a Wozza classic smart remark their!..... :whistling:

Nah.. they realised that no-one would actually PAY to go into Manchester. :lol: (Although I thought I would have to pay to get out the other night)

Lol, perhaps they had the wrong marketing strategy the first time round! Maybe they should have a congestion charge round the entire country to stop all the eastern europeans coming in :tomato: :P

Good news though, seems people are coming to their senses - we're losing the London western extension too now thanks to Boris so things are slowly returning to civilisation :)

Glad that my vote actually counted! lol. Its really good that we won in the end as it woulda been a nightmare for people like me and Gord who live right on the charging zone.

Btw, gord when do you want your charger back? lol...Forgot to contact you last week, sorry mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links