Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Burnt Myself On The Cigarette Lighter!

sorted vti

this is more a bit of a warning to people, but i had my dash apart just now to replace some led's on the heater controls and i rested the stereo just in front of the gear lever. was working away on it for a bit and smelt a funny burning smell. it wasnt till i put my hand down to push the heated seats panel back in that i rested my hand slightly on the cigarette lighter. omg did it hurt. i guess the stereo had been pressing it in with its weight!!

ive got one of them chrome cigarette lighters btw!!

so in future i wont be resting the stereo there anymore. cos i dont fancy having the blister i have right now again!! lol

Did that when I was a kid mate, didn't realise what it was and stuck it right on the end of my thumb!

Bloody hammered for days but I do remember the blister with the rings around it being quite amusing after a couple of days!

Just wait til you get to pick it off though :o

I remember when i was quite young i picked a soldering iron up the wrong way - that hurt!

I did that a few years ago :lol:

Was going to chip my PS2 when the first ones came out but ended up taking it to the place that designed the first chip for it after that happened :lol:

I remember when i was quite young i picked a soldering iron up the wrong way - that hurt!

Never picked one up the wrong way but caught one when it fell off the bench - I can confirm it hurts :lol:

haha. yeah i done the same thing as a kid too!!

when they dont glow red you think they havent worked!! so u have to touch it to find out!! big mistake!! lol

Did exactly the same, had big circle shaped blisters on me finger :(

Ouch, that doesn't sound fun. Reminds me of a time a mate at school picked up a test tube with his hand not realising it had just come out of the bunsen burner flame! There was a huge chunk of skin that just came off his finger :sick:

Did that when I was a kid mate, didn't realise what it was and stuck it right on the end of my thumb!

Bloody hammered for days but I do remember the blister with the rings around it being quite amusing after a couple of days!

Just wait til you get to pick it off though :o

did that wen i was a kid too aido

hurts alot

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links