Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Eye's

Fleabay is probably your best bet for the Angel Eyes

Check out this thread for springs

hey thanks for the help, found a guy on eBay based in the uk who is selling the angel eye's, thanks for the link to the thread, think i will get the shocks checked out and depending on what condition they are in then decide what to do

i bought these..

a bit slow on start up but other than that they are fine.. none will be a perfect fit but had mine for a while now with no problem. When they arrived i had two right hand side sets, i notified the seller and he just sent me left hand set without any q's and didnt ask for the old one back..

i bought these..

a bit slow on start up but other than that they are fine.. none will be a perfect fit but had mine for a while now with no problem. When they arrived i had two right hand side sets, i notified the seller and he just sent me left hand set without any q's and didnt ask for the old one back..

hey yeah that is the guy i was looking at, about how long do they take to start up?

i bought these..

hey yeah that is the guy i was looking at, about how long do they take to start up?

few seconds from start..

i bought these..

few seconds from start..

ah that is grand, there is also a website, angeleyesweb.co.uk i think, they are selling them aswell, few pound dearer, have ya heard of them?

take pics as you fit for the workshop section m8 will help others if they want to fit them if not il get some when i fit Asi's set

yeah sure no problem, will take pics as i am removing them and doing the job and reinstalling them and stick them up once i get the lights back in

• 2 weeks later...

My angel eye's finally arrived yesterday, checked to see if they were working last night and they are even better than i expected, they light up straight away and are really bright, :D will be painting the clusters on friday and fitting the angel eye's on sat so will be sticking up pictures as i go along

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links