Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

501/t10 Bulbs

Andy-R

Chris ordered 1 set @ that price would have been stupid not to, posted the link straight away so someone else on here's probably got some aswell, he does say if you want other colours ask so may be worth dropping him a e-mail.

Yes they would do the number plate lights.

Glad I could help, just don't blame me if there S :tsktsk: T :lol:

doubt they'll be that bad mate!! the sidelight one's are more for the colour balance of the HID's but the reg palte one's would need to be pretty bright - fingers crossed, lol.

cheers

rob

Glad I could help, just don't blame me if there S :tsktsk: T :lol:

doubt they'll be that bad mate!! the sidelight one's are more for the colour balance of the HID's but the reg palte one's would need to be pretty bright - fingers crossed, lol.

cheers

rob

Should be ok for number plates matey i've got normal single LED's in my plates and there fine not even nearly as bright as these.

think these are the inverted type are they not??

No mate these are the flat smd version, you get more light spread on the inverted.

ah fair enough mate - though these were the inverted. didn't realise there was another type. these should be good enough though i would have thought??

think these are the inverted type are they not??

No mate these are the flat smd version, you get more light spread on the inverted.

ah fair enough mate - though these were the inverted. didn't realise there was another type. these should be good enough though i would have thought??

Yeh theres a few different types of LED build, Dome, inverted, smd, tower, blade :)

The blade type are pretty good as they use the smd leds and usually have a good field of light like THESE.. but work out a bit pricey for a pair?

I'm not sure if these will work well for the number plate, because I seem to remember (though could be wrong) that the bulbs point sideways and not downwards in those bulb-holders. So the light from the LED needs to be coming out of the side, and it won't be in those LEDs (the eBay ones originally linked in this thread), the light shines straight out of the end and virtually nothing to the side.

It'll be interesting to hear feedback on them though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links