Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got My Shiny Supercharger :-)

nice one chris, another supercharged aztec fire red lexus, :D

Cheers matey, will have to get them together sometime :D

Nice one mate that was a bit of a surprise :winky:

We could always have a meet for only Supercharged Aztec Fire's :lol::lol:

Bet you cant wait to get it fitted.

Are you not using the TDI fitters this time ??

nice one chris, another supercharged aztec fire red lexus, :D

Cheers matey, will have to get them together sometime :D

Nice one mate that was a bit of a surprise :winky:

We could always have a meet for only Supercharged Aztec Fire's :lol::lol:

Bet you cant wait to get it fitted.

Are you not using the TDI fitters this time ??

Cheers matey :D

No mate hopefully i'll be able to get it on, but always got back up if i need it :lol:

Cant wait now B)

How you gettin on with it Chris is it fitted yet :lol: go on you know you want to :P

Not going to have chance to have a play today mate, but will see what i can do tomorrow :whistling:

Oh yeah you did say you wouldn't get a chance today soz matey I forgot :duh: roll on tomorrow then eh :winky:

How you gettin on with it Chris is it fitted yet :lol: go on you know you want to :P

Not going to have chance to have a play today mate, but will see what i can do tomorrow :whistling:

Oh yeah you did say you wouldn't get a chance today soz matey I forgot :duh: roll on tomorrow then eh :winky:

:lol: will try and get some of the bits on tomorrow mate, got to get the manifold on first then take it from there :D

Good luck with the fitting mate. Shame there is no similar kit for the GS 300, would love a bolt on kit to boost power by 25%-30%.

Thanks matey :D

Now a supercharged GS300 would sound very nice,

its a shame there isnt a kit like the IS200 one as it would make an impressive bit of kit to have on the GS B)

Thought i'd show you guys the reason i went to the Toyota Sprint Series yesterday :D

Apart from a good day out watching the racing i went to pick my Supercharger kit up from Bazza :D

And this morning it's had a bit of a clean B)

DSCF2150_edited.jpg

DSCF2156_edited.jpg

Nice and shiny, and still i've got a couple of bit to finish off before i fit it :D Going to give the s/c another going over to see if i can make it a bit brighter and top up on the work that Bazza had allready done, and top left of the pictures shows one of the manifold covers that i'm in the middle of polishing!

What do you think guys and girls? :hehe:

And a BIG Thankyou to Bazza and Janey for yesterday and for letting me have his pride and joy :D

That's just a georgous looking charger there!! i'm not a fan of bling but i'll have to make an exception in this case.

I want mine to look like that before i install. what did you use/what do i need to do?!!!

Thought i'd show you guys the reason i went to the Toyota Sprint Series yesterday :D

Apart from a good day out watching the racing i went to pick my Supercharger kit up from Bazza :D

And this morning it's had a bit of a clean B)

DSCF2150_edited.jpg

DSCF2156_edited.jpg

Nice and shiny, and still i've got a couple of bit to finish off before i fit it :D Going to give the s/c another going over to see if i can make it a bit brighter and top up on the work that Bazza had allready done, and top left of the pictures shows one of the manifold covers that i'm in the middle of polishing!

What do you think guys and girls? :hehe:

And a BIG Thankyou to Bazza and Janey for yesterday and for letting me have his pride and joy :D

That's just a georgous looking charger there!! i'm not a fan of bling but i'll have to make an exception in this case.

I want mine to look like that before i install. what did you use/what do i need to do?!!!

Thanks matey :D i've still got a couple of bits to polish yet but nearly ready for fitting :D

Have a look at this guide mate and it gives you a very good idea on how to polish the bits CLICK ME! On the pipework you wont need to sand them down, just start with a medium grade polish to start and work your way up to a fine grade to finish? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Proper BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!

Many congratulations matey, I know you have been wanting one for a long time. Sorry I have missed this,

I am trying to catch up. Your engine bay will look amazing at JAE :D

i seem to polishing anything i can find at the moment, :D

Still got a few bits to do and fit so should look pretty good when "finished" (he says) :lol:

Good luck with the fitting mate. Shame there is no similar kit for the GS 300, would love a bolt on kit to boost power by 25%-30%.

You should be able to pick up a kit from the USA, a few companies over there did either superchargers or turbo conversions for the 2JZ-GE as used in the IS - you'd just need probably custom pipework as we've got the steering column in the way here :)

May be worth having a word with B15RUP as he has a supercharged IS300 :)

Many congratulations matey, I know you have been wanting one for a long time. Sorry I have missed this,

Still got a few bits to do and fit so should look pretty good when "finished" (he says) :lol:

Shame your going to get oily hands all over it on Weds mate :lol:

Shame your going to get oily hands all over it on Weds mate :lol:

:lol: yeh i know :crybaby: , But i'm taking Simon a nice pair of white cotton marigolds to wear while doing the job :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links