Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toc Vs Loc Karting Event...

rhaines

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I had better write a quick update on this as it's ben a while and now only 4 weeks away....

TOC Members as usual have been a bit of a let down, from the 9 people we once had we're back to 7 so things aren't looking to good to get the full compliment of 12 drivers.

Rather than cancel the event due to lack of interest as we still have 20 people (13 LOC & 7 TOC maybe we could do something along the following...

Run the same setup with 7 Members per team, each team nominated at the beginning of the day (so yes LOC can choose the best of the drivers that turn up on the day).... The other people who turn up can still drive and take part in the fun but would not earn points for LOC, but would fill up the numbers......

When it comes tothe semi-final and final we would split the semi-s into half of track would be half the fastest toc drivers and half the final loc drivers, and the same for the final ..... Heats and Warm Ups as normal....

Obviously this is just a thought, what are your opinions.....

errrr its meeeee the eager one... B)

sounds good to me.. will you be confriming address and times a bit closer to the time..

nope I'll keep it stum until 5 mins before the event so TOC can win by default ...

:P :P :P

Karting Oxford,

Oxford Stadium,

Sandy Lane,

Cowley,

Oxford,

OX4 5LJ

why dont we get some stand in drivers.. i am sure people will be interested to drive for TOC just the the pleasure factor.. I will drive for sure

C'mon people.. this takes alot of work for us to organise for you. This has to be one of the best events going..

get signing up!

why dont we get some stand in drivers.. i am sure people will be interested to drive for TOC just the the pleasure factor.. I will drive for sure

C'mon people.. this takes alot of work for us to organise for you. This has to be one of the best events going..

get signing up!

yeh lets get some LOC drivers to satnd in for the TOC,, im sure the stand ins will 'drive there best' for the TOC... :whistling:

steve..........its TOC you wanna rant on not LOC

I think I've taken car of the ranting at LOC side of thing.....

Don't worry they aren't being left out on the rant side....

I thought I had better bump the topic while updating the info.....

The Teams so far....

TOC - Team Captain 'Ryan "spinner" Haines

with 10 other team members....

Dan

Scot

Steve

Badger

Screech

Knowlson

Roadrunner

Nick-Johnson

big-turbo-kev

Steve (midmotorsteve)

LOC - Team Captain "Tony 'hang on haven't got my seatbelt on" Hetherington'

With 13 other team members....

Loz

Fargo

Bazza

Kavey

Fidgets

Norkep

ifraz

Si Skippy

donw

zee007

matt wildrnes

msw

Jac

Please note names in bold have been confirmed for the day...

Tony 'hang on haven't got my seatbelt on" Hetherington'

says......

(he he he)

Come on peoples, put your names down for confirmation. 3pm start on Sat 5th July in Oxford (address above) - REASONABLY central in the UK so it makes it easier for many people.

ADMINISTRATOR.....you remember we spoke about hi-vis vests to distinguish LOC / TOC drivers? Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get some together. I remember you saying you might be able to.....any further info on that ?

So.....LOC people, please just confirm you can attend on the day/date so Ryan can put your names in bold. ASAP would be good so we know if we need to amend anything

you can confirm me and I have been trying to get my buddy with an Avensis in Swindon to make up the TOC defficit.... he's a good driver. not his fault his comapny gave him an Avensis....

Ps. I have only just learned that the altezza is an IS200 in another market... how slow am I??

Loz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk