Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ace Cafe Every 1st Tuesday

Riyka

:winky: Don't know if this has been posted before but The Ace Cafe off the North Circ(A406?) Has a "Performance Japanese Meet" Every 1st Tuesday of the month. Poped in last week on my bike when a VW meet was on and it was packed!!

I'll be there tomorrow in my White Altezza (With LOC badges!!) Say hello if you are there.

Richard

HHmmm, i have never been for the Jap meet, The VW meet started at 7pm and was packed when i left at 9.30pm!! Done a Google search and other clubs meet about 7, and goes on till 11pm + (depending on the weather!!)

See you tomorrow

richard B)

yep, i'll be going along, not quite sure what time yet though - probably around 9

As my reaction time is clearly better and I know how to turn the TRC off for standing starts :whistling: I'll be there at about 8.30ish... :P

Be nice to check your ride Darkyboy

Mini meet ahoy!!!

:zee: :zee: :zee:

Mini meet ahoy!!!

Whoo Hoo!

only reservation is the Japanaese Performance Car bit - I like my standard IS, its very nice.

but its an awful long stretch to describe it as a performance car - how snobby about stuff like that do you reckon theyll be?

Mini meet ahoy!!!

Whoo Hoo!

only reservation is the Japanaese Performance Car bit - I like my standard IS, its very nice.

but its an awful long stretch to describe it as a performance car - how snobby about stuff like that do you reckon theyll be?

wouldn't expect them to be snobby at all - most jap owners seem reasonable

Mini meet ahoy!!!

Whoo Hoo!

wouldn't expect them to be snobby at all - most jap owners seem reasonable

As long as they don't let in German car owners :whistling::lol:

Been thinking about this - didn't I see a documentary about the Ace Cafe ages ago?

Used to be hugely popular waaaay back when - mods and rockers used to hang out there sort of thing.

went derelict for years - then an ex-copper picked it up and made it a bit of a retro joint?

This right?

We all rocked up at the Bracknell Jap Performance Car meet and held our own! You should be fine!!

Yeah was cool, and thanks to Richard for the mention, great work, and from a newbie member too :)

Me, Riyka, Fargo, Dark, and Matt were made it down.

A bit crowded and some morons using the road outside to wheelspin and launch :whistling: but a good little do B)

KV

A bit crowded and some morons using the road outside to wheelspin and launch :whistling: but a good little do B)

yeah

afraid I totally let the marque down by pulling sedately out of the car park, and completely failing to powerslide around the roundabout at the end of the dragstrip, erm road out side the cafe :ohmy:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk