Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Preferred Alloys For The Is200

IZZZY

cant go wrong with oem 5 spokes - aero 18s just as nice if not better - i just think either of these wheels look best unless you spend fortunes,see a lot of is,s with differing wheels on but to me its hard to beat a good clean set of 5 spokes - only other wheels i really like is rx8 wheels like stavs which echo the oem style but are bigger and have less fiddly bits for the dirt to stick to imho - everyone likes differing things though and i did like the look of that blue 200 with merc wheels that has featured on loc a few times where lots of ppl say it looks horrid

18'' Aero wheels look the best, but then i'd stick with the oem 5 spoke 17's.

I however have an aftermarket set of standard (ish) looking 17's. I went this route as it would of cost me £200 to get the standard wheels refurbed, or I could get a new set for £250...

It was a no brainer for me!

HTH,

Bruce

thanks for all the responses.. good to get a view of what you guys think..

i have the standard 5 spoke 17's howevere mine are pretty bad and do need aq refurb.. im debating whether i should get them refurbed or get a new set..maybe Aeros in 17's

hmm

Atleast 18" dont have any suggestion but i would guess some deep dish alloys would look great if lowered properly and yeah ofcourse i love my wheels

159582-1506997.jpg

those look awsum Ejan :D

i was wandering if

INOVIT SPARKLE 9 X 18 ( REARS ) 265/35/18

INOVIT SPARKLE 8 X 18 ( FRONTS )235/40/18

would these sizes fit ok on my is200 , shes not lowered yet ?????

or should i stay with 4 X 225/40/18 ?

Atleast 18" dont have any suggestion but i would guess some deep dish alloys would look great if lowered properly and yeah ofcourse i love my wheels

159582-1506997.jpg

those look awsum Ejan :D

i was wandering if

INOVIT SPARKLE 9 X 18 ( REARS ) 265/35/18

INOVIT SPARKLE 8 X 18 ( FRONTS )235/40/18

would these sizes fit ok on my is200 , shes not lowered yet ?????

or should i stay with 4 X 225/40/18 ?

hi and thanks :-)

iám running front: 18"9"225/40 Rear: 18"9.5" 245/40 and my car got the Wheelarches rolled..i think that dimension would be undrivable if the arches were untouched...i cant say if your dimension would fit without a problem..probably not

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links