Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Illuminated Scuffs

spoke to my dealer today about getting some illuminated scuffs fitted, and was quoted a price of £297 incl VAT and fitting :ohmy:

is this correct?

i'm sure the price has been quoted on here somewhere, but i couldn't find it :withstupid:

then fitting charge of £85 i suppose

guess its reasonable then

looks like your dealer will only charge for the minimum of an hour.

I ordered a set ages ago.

went up one week to get them - they hadn't come in - we'll ordeer them again.

next week - they were in, but the inverter was missing

next week - they tried to ring me to say they couldn't fit me in, but I'd left my phone in the office. But I had rang up before coming in - and they never said anything.

not bothered chasing them since - I'll wait for them to come to me now

I'll wait for them to come to me now

that's the best way :D

not sure i want them anymore, they are very cool but you only see them for the few seconds that the doors open for (and only really effective at night)

really worth 300quid? :blink:

Fit them yourself, local dealer fitted a pair on my brand new IS200 and scratched the paintwork :angry:

I paid less than £200 (fitted) but only because I brought a brand new car. They are well worth the cost, your life will not be complete without a set!

Very Easy to fit I fit mine myself and made a guide, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

and I think they are worth it

Im thinking of buying a 2nd set and cutting them down to fit on the rear's lol

Very Easy to fit I fit mine myself and made a guide, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

and I think they are worth it

i like your thinking

Funny thing is, when I was fitting mines...friend of mine said the same thing...and he has the tools to do it!!!! :whistling: Still thinking... <_<

p.s. it's worth buying them...pi$$ easy installing and looks B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links