• me (tony_hetherington)
  • Loz (received e-mail - thank you)
  • Fargo (received e-mail - thank you)
  • Bazza (received e-mail - thank you)
  • Kavey (received e-mail - thank you)
  • Fidgits (received e-mail - thank you)
  • Norkep (received e-mail - thank you)
  • Ifraz (received e-mail - thank you)
  • JMRussell (received e-mail - thank you)
  • Dr Evil received e-mail - thank you
  • Dark IS200 received e-mail - thank you
  • Wildrnes PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Backup....

• MSW

Now....ALSO, JMRussell has been wonderful in offering (subject to her indoors) his house/garden for a lunchtime bbq of some sort - kind of a mini-meet-warm-up type thing. Also, and this is the clincher for me: his daughter's got a quad bike! This is about 15mins from Oxford, so wont be far from the Karting venue. This isn't a definate at all - this is to see if people would be able to attend. JMRussell: Thanks very much indeed for the offer!

If you're not, and you'd like to be, speak up - you're more than welcome!

The details you should be aware of, but I'll re-post so confirmation

Karting Oxford,

Oxford Stadium,

Sandy Lane,

Cowley,

Oxford,

OX4 5LJ

Website here

Sat 5th July

3pm start (tho aim to get there for 2ish).

new bit:£36 each driver, payable on the dayend of new bit

After the winners trophies have been presented to the LOC team, there is an Italian meal happening for one and all approx 50miles away (Rhaines has more details on this).

PLEASE could everyone on the list above give me a definate yes or a definate no. Post here, but also e-mail me at least once tony.hetherington@emersonprocess.com so I have a copy of everyone's address.

Thanks all !

Edited by tony_hetherington

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww just think it was only a couple of weeks ago when the LOC peeps where jesting that TOC couldn't get a team together and now it looks more likely the the LOC boys will have to borrow TOC members, that'll be a first :lol::lol::lol:

I guess it's the fear of losing Tony as we no what a PITA that would be for LOC to lose against TOC.....

Thanks guys, I knew the LOC peeps were all mouth :P

TOC now have a confirmed full complement of 12 drivers all ready for the monster event....

After speaking to Tony he's been saying that the LOC peeps just aren't up to the task and confirming whose going so it looks like you don't even have a full team yet.....

Now who was given the TOC boys a load of abuse as they didn't think they'ld have a team together :)

Bah... No competition :D

nope, i'm saying we're evil.....will work our magic....will creep up on you.....and then finish you off with our ninja stars!

and we will win whilst we are at it.. :D

nope, i'm saying we're evil.....will work our magic....will creep up on you.....and then finish you off with our ninja stars!

and we will win whilst we are at it.. :D

Sorry Fargo butthe Lardy LOC'ies don't stand a chance :P :D :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk