Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 Fast 2 Furious

wildrnes

My bro saw it last night. I got a txt half way through saying "good film. i can RIP the continuity apart tho. at one point,he was in 9th gear!!!!"

wow... they installing truck gear-boxes now!!!

My bro saw it last night. I got a txt half way through saying "good film. i can RIP the continuity apart tho. at one point,he was in 9th gear!!!!"

oh yeah and you should have seen the crazy speeds at one point an evo was dpoing 90

total comedy film

yeah and crazy gear changes

its worth watching it, great street racing

two guys out on a mission to clear their previous convictions. :ph34r:

Feel like getting a supercharger now..... :yahoo:

but won't knowing me i'll be racing every car at the traffic lights.

not going to spoil it but the dukes of hazzard final was fantastic

One thing I found with the first film is that it taught kids all the wrong things about cars.

A mate of mine has a 9yr old little brother. He's getting well interested in cars, and slowly but surely we're teaching him "the ways". HOWEVER.....after the first film he was CONVINCED that if a car didn't have NOS then it was rubbish. Some other points as well, like he was convinced that a Ferrari 550 (think it was a 550 - the one they raced while in the orange supra) was a "10 second car". Is it heck!!!!!

A "10 second car" is a bloomin awesome piece of machinery - eg, the 800bhp Ford RS200 that weights absolutely nothing. That's a 10second car !!!!! Not a 400bhp Supra or RX-7. Though dont get me wrong, they are great cars, but they're not "10 second cars".

(Bare in mind I haven't seen the second one yet !!!!)

*** knows what I'm gonna have to tell my mates little brother after he sees the second one !

One thing I found with the first film is that it taught kids all the wrong things about cars.

A mate of mine has a 9yr old little brother. He's getting well interested in cars, and slowly but surely we're teaching him "the ways". HOWEVER.....after the first film he was CONVINCED that if a car didn't have NOS then it was rubbish. Some other points as well, like he was convinced that a Ferrari 550 (think it was a 550 - the one they raced while in the orange supra) was a "10 second car". Is it heck!!!!!

A "10 second car" is a bloomin awesome piece of machinery - eg, the 800bhp Ford RS200 that weights absolutely nothing. That's a 10second car !!!!! Not a 400bhp Supra or RX-7. Though dont get me wrong, they are great cars, but they're not "10 second cars".

(Bare in mind I haven't seen the second one yet !!!!)

*** knows what I'm gonna have to tell my mates little brother after he sees the second one !

The ferrari they race is a 348 spyder... :whistling:

inteferes with the electrical components in the car hence the car looses its power gradually & slowly comes to a stop, or if you some how detach detach the device as shown in the movie then all will be in working order ....... i think :blink:

inteferes with the electrical components in the car hence the car looses its power gradually & slowly comes to a stop, or if you some how detach detach the device as shown in the movie then all will be in working order ....... i think :blink:

:duh:

inteferes with the electrical components in  the car hence the car looses its power gradually & slowly comes to a stop, or if you some how detach detach the device as shown in the movie then all will be in working order ....... i think  :blink:

:duh:

Is that like the electromagnetic pulse :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links