Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Progress Of My Is22D Into Vip Style

must say looking good.. love the back end looks very beefy.. im sure it'll look as good once the front lip or some sort of spoiler is on

also i dont think u should lower it ay more, looks just right.. are these pic with the chambers in or with the H&R springs?

• 5 weeks later...

hi there love your car how did the car feel on the hand r springs first.i have a 220d se l.iwant to lower it slightly.was thinking of lowering it on eibach prokit springs on the standard shocks.some people tell me it will ruin the ride of the car.eibach say there is only slight difference in ride.the car needs to be lowered but i do not want regret any thing.can you recommend a good supplier for springs and where did you get your LED tailights many thanx

• 3 weeks later...

Mate i got mine lowered by 30mm all round with eibach pro kit.. Anyone who says it will mess the ride is chatting bollocks.. The only thing is its a tad stiff over ramps, hardly noticeable.. Get it done, looks fantastic and drives better

I got mine done from DemonTweeks in wrexham, these guys are Pro's and they were the cheapest, had a offer on then.. Dont know about now, i paid £260, inc all tracking and geomertry setting, took 4 hrs.

• 3 weeks later...

Mate i got mine lowered by 30mm all round with eibach pro kit.. Anyone who says it will mess the ride is chatting bollocks.. The only thing is its a tad stiff over ramps, hardly noticeable.. Get it done, looks fantastic and drives better

I got mine done from DemonTweeks in wrexham, these guys are Pro's and they were the cheapest, had a offer on then.. Dont know about now, i paid £260, inc all tracking and geomertry setting, took 4 hrs.

love your car is there a noticeable difference in your car before and after lowering.h and r springs may just lower it too much and harden the car too much .have you any side view pics of your car to see your mod.also where did you get your f sport badges on the wings.many thanx john.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry mate for getting back so late.. my car is lowered on 30mm eibach.. its just right im telling ya..

i was in 2 minds.. 35 or 30mm the good thing about 30mm is the geomerty settinf are out slightly and be adjuted without to much messing about.. also u can drive it over humps n that without driving 2mph..lol

the f fport badges i bought were from a chap in australia.. eBay, and the back f sport one was custom made by a friend.

and thanks for the compliments on my car..

i do have a pic b4 and after.. let me see...

found one b4 lowered (OMG cant believe it was taht high), and the after pic is over 2mb.. i'll put it up on my page.. *update* cant seem to upload anymore.. might have to upgrade to gold member..lol

left some info on my profile after ur coment.. any more q just ask..

post-35896-0-60131000-1299165708.jpg

Thanks shazy...im assuming u seen the up to date pic of my car.. the one above was in the start stage..to see it follow my post(18" sport alloys)

an the front and back kit i got from Lexus birmingham, they had a deal for te front and back lip plus the boot spoiler (£400), but i kow they sell the back one for next to nothing, but in limited colours.. the front lip and rear spoiler are very hard to come by used.. so if u really want em.. might have to go new..

Boot spoiler is aprox £200

Front Lip is aprox £225

all inc VAT.

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

I just pick up my wheels:

22062011008.jpg

23062011009.jpg

And I got a Blitz carbon fibre grill and JunTW carbon fibre roof spoiler - pics soon

Btw I next few weeks Im gonna change my suspension so I will have a MeisterR coilovers for sale!!! Very nice stuff for good money!

I just pick up my wheels:

22062011008.jpg

23062011009.jpg

And I got a Blitz carbon fibre grill and JunTW carbon fibre roof spoiler - pics soon

Btw I next few weeks Im gonna change my suspension so I will have a MeisterR coilovers for sale!!! Very nice stuff for good money!

Are you suggesting you are selling your coilovers without being a Gold member! :D :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links