Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ace Cafe

Bazza-old

thanks for everyone who turned up

nice to meet those familiar faces again

and those not so familiar

good turn out ,after a bad weather day, hopefully when we get sunshine the attendees will increase

the ace cafe is an excellent venue, with good food and drink,(even if you have to wait ages for chips)

nice to meet matt even if it was just a brief hello and goodbye

many thanks to pete for showing me the way home !!, and to shahid for showing us the way there (who needs sat nav not me :D :D )

till the next time

barrie :)

many thanks to pete for showing me the way home !!, and to shahid for showing us the way there (who needs sat nav not me  :D  :D )

You're welcome mate!

Top nite out. If more people come, we could virtually have our own little enclave B)

Agree with all that has been said,Ace Cafe is a top venue for London meets!!!

(somewhere to get tea).

Bazza was a bit miffed that i got my burger before he got his chips, and i ordered

5 mins after him :lol: nice to see new faces Kavey,very nice wheels,Fargo nice lights

(the cooked ones)hats off to mat mcnally for turning up only to stay for a short while.

Oh and what made my night was, as we pulled into the car park the marshall said to Shahid

Er......you do know its Jap night tonight sir :whistling::whistling:

Oh and what made my night was, as we pulled into the car park the marshall said to Shahid

Er......you do know its Jap night tonight sir :whistling:  :whistling:

What a pleb! :iraqi-info-minister: "where's Lexus from then?" He asked me!

and also he must have missed that Kavey and Fargo were already inside!

Good meet once again. Great to see some new faces, and PeeJ's great wheels :winky:

I think we 0wn3d it a little with our bank of IS's - there were no other marques there as well organised as us and grouped... :P

We must be getting used to meet whoring :lol: :zee: :yahoo:

;) errrm i have been slack in getting the pics up.. but i promise promise to do them tonight..

and i must comment on PeeJ's calipers,, top job on the decal... makes me wuna re-do mine..

Dr Evil Posted on Jul 3 2003, 10:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabulous video!  A real fast and furious moment! 

Excellent Vid there.. B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk