Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newsletters Are Becoming A Pain!

Steve

I guess we all agree that its nice to have newsletters from the club right? I mean if your a member you would like to hear the latest news right? All the latest gossip in the Lexus world?

Why is it that every time i send a newsletter i get loads of members (who have never posted funnily enough) asking me to remove them from the list.

This creates loads of work for me... i do honour these requests.. but I do not have enough time in the day.

So.. I will put it like this (and in the next newsletters)

if you do not want a newsletter from us and want to miss out on the juicy stuff then please remove YOUR email from your profile and save me some work please.

What baffles me is people signing up and then moaning when they have a newsletter and dont even post themselves.. please do me a favour.

thanks for listening!

I got that one too Steve... keep em coming...

One thing though... I got both LOC and TOC newsletter (nowt wrong with that, I'm a member of TOC)

But.... they both have the same point about JAE:

* Over 63 car clubs attending, including our friends from Toyota Owners Club

(I think you forgot to edit it for TOC)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :unsure:

if anyone would like a newsletter then please make sure your email address is in the profile and it is the correct email.

If you do not want one then remove your email from the profile.

News letter are great however we have missed something here. Steve just dun told us that the f***ers who complain about the best club in the word's newsletters don't use these forums anyway!!

Doh!

I'm only kidding about the name calling. its up to everyone to get what they want out of a club. I just think the bibles adage about let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

Loz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links