Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Go-karting The Truths...

rhaines

i agree with linda on the dodgems part... every race i was hit! and span!

I reckon we should ask the organisers to deduct points next time when someone purposely hits.. because some people were bad!

I dont have any bruises though... hmmm

I thought i saw the girl overtake MattW... i laughed coz i think i have it on video!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best part was the top of the track.. i had a really fast Kart and i managed to drift the back end all the way round! I certainy miss the RWD days!

I reckon we should ask the organisers to deduct points next time when someone purposely hits.. because some people were bad!

I agree.... there was far too much bumping and banging..

We also have to consider we may not be allowed back to that track, after all, we damaged at least one kart...

I dont have any bruises though... hmmm

lucky sod...

I have two huge bruises on my back... and I'm not going to start about my legs! (Ryan!)

Matt W (who didn't quite come last - <cough>equal points with a girl <cough>) has bruises on his hips and shoulderblades and a big, big smile 

I thought Matt did great for his first time karting... I think I spent most of my first time being pushed out of tyre barriers!

well.. those seats were snug for me.. i slipped into them... gtting out was a problem and i put my elbow on the manifold ... tad hot!

Ifraz - drove like a pro 

:D

Thanks Linda :winky: :flowers:

Only after I managed to get the hang of the fast Kart. I was all over the place when I first hand the fast one. I was convinced that it was a Kart fault and not my bad driving. :blush::whistling:

ryan would be minus points :P :P

what are you trying to say....

what are you trying to say....

Best crash goes to:

The afore mentioned Ryan/Fidgits incident... and no worries Ryan, a racing incident.. it's funny now (just not when i have to walk).. But you ARE the villan (could of been in the final!)

QUOTE (Fidgits @ Jul 5 2003, 11:30 PM)

9th overall wasn't bad.. since TOC seemed to have a conspiricy against me... 

That was just me matey

Would say how's the nad's but that would just be rude, have to laugh but feel guilty as you were limping really badly in the pub...

Before Bazza even says anything.....

Sorry 

nothing really

Now you know the score when you get on the track....

Runbbing's Racing!

ANd long may it stay that way. for those of you who have not scene Days of thunder and Driven.... Do so, NOW!

Loz

yeh.. big fat   :offtopic:

ooh ooh...

hijacked.gif

Been dying to use that smiley :D

Runbbing's Racing!

ANd long may it stay that way. for those of you who have not scene Days of thunder and Driven.... Do so, NOW!

I have.. and one the the drivers from DoT can't drive again after the crash... (in the movie that is.)

LOL still talking about a karting incident :D

So many classic TOC/LOC moments on the day, I am strill giggling from it....

Have spoken with a few peeps on the phone today and think have to feel sorry for Fidgits who is now hop'ing up and down the stairs in pain with massive bruises on his shoulders....

So many classic TOC/LOC moments on the day, I am strill giggling from it....

Have spoken with a few peeps on the phone today and think have to feel sorry for Fidgits who is now hop'ing up and down the stairs in pain with massive bruises on his shoulders....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry ian

Had a busy weekend so only just on line. What an event and yes next time maybe further to travel.

JMRussell looked at home behind the wheel of his stately LS400 kart and his strategy was to obstruct the TOC karters - successfully. - I definitely need to lose some weight or maybe there should be a handicapping system for you skinny ones. The LS doesn't seem to notice anyway. Sorry I had to shoot off (Magdalen College Choir Concert) otherwise you might have discovered how to add a few pounds! But there again the car park didn't look big enough for me to park!

Great time well done to all.

Thanks Ryan...

I really wanted the whole of LOC to know that <_<

(Check out my member status :) :) :))

Yup.....I've got some big old bruises too !! The guy who came second from TOC (can't remember his name) clouted me BIG STYLEE in one of the earlier races, and WOW that hurt!!! Some aching muscles and some strange coloured marks in the weirdest of places ! Though I did get him back at the hairpin (subtle:))

Some great memories, and it was only the first one! Particular the scream.....thud....marshalls duck for cover. In fairness though, for those who's first time it was karting I think they did bloody well, especially considering it was very violent (Matt, Sarah et al)

Well done to everyone. Oh and well done to Ian for the ENTIRE lap spent side-by-side..............in the warm up :) :)

Anyone got a video of the final posted yet ?

Also, can't remember who took the picture, where's the photo of the 3 winners lined up with their trophies? :P

Can you post it please :)

Also, can't remember who took the picture, where's the photo of the 3 winners lined up with their trophies? :P

Can you post it please :)

Ifraz,

i got the pic of the 3 winners lined up,, i will post tonight, would have been earlier but the PC has been in bits, (upgrading)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk