Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wing Mirrors

Guest mark_tsang

Guest mark_tsang

hi all,

looking at latest pics on is200 gallery, anyone know where to get wing mirrors with indicator lights on it?(merc style), who is that white IS200?

thanks

Cool wing mirrors - but as someone who had his mirror smacked a few days ago by a woman in an Astra cutting a corner, I'd be worried about the cost and hassle of getting one replaced.

As it is, all I'm having to buy is the outer shell which is £19 from the local dealer.

thats a Toyota-Modelista part. You dont have to replace the entire mirror assembly, its a snap on thing, in place of your regular colored covers. it costs around US$500 a pair if im not mistaken. ive seen it for sale in HK, and i think its around that price. for sure it was more than d cost of an armrest ($330).

Thanks Mat :)

I know them, I tried to order some stuff there months ago and I let it down.

As I've got an office in HK, that's why I was asking for, much easier for me once there to go directly to the shop, will be there at mi august so will try surely to find some nice pieces for the Sport X and advise everyone if there is something new.

@d'taleur

Vince

As I've got an office in HK, that's why I was asking for, much easier for me once there to go directly to the shop, will be there at mi august so will try surely to find some nice pieces for the Sport X and advise everyone if there is something new.

ah - ok Vince, clearly that makes a lot more sense - a lot easier for you.

its in kowloon side. towards mongkok i think. i 4got d exact address. all i remember is that wen u take d mtr say from d mosque in nathan road...ull end up just north of it, still in nathan, and say walk about 500-700mtrs in a side street, and its there. its an area where there are lots of accessory shops.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links