Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Cant We Have These At Meets

Steve

Claire...........You are spoken for :winky:

And all Figits posts have been printed to be presented to Mrs Mop, the next time i see her :ph34r:

Hmmmm.....hwo else can i get............... :whistling:

As usual I come along at the end of the drift. The day before the Toyota visit I went to Chatsworth House and as well as enjoying the ancient pageantry I could'nt help noticing a 20 yr old statuesque Swedish Blonde who would put the American entry in the shade. As stated before, cars are like women , beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

ooh, ooh, ooh - we had the swedish female ski team in work a little while ago :D some were very nice but the trolly dolly training school is next door and as some of them need a bit more cash at the mo im sure if LOC pays expenses they might come around to the idea of being stared at for a few days!................. B) not! LOL.

ooh, ooh, ooh - we had the swedish female ski team in work a little while ago :D some were very nice but the trolly dolly training school is next door and as some of them need a bit more cash at the mo im sure if LOC pays expenses they might come around to the idea of being stared at for a few days!................. B) not! LOL.

My exits are here, here and here..... :shutit:

Sorry couldn't resist.... :offtopic:

As usual I come along at the end of the drift. The day before the Toyota visit I went to Chatsworth House and as well as enjoying the ancient pageantry I could'nt help noticing a 20 yr old statuesque Swedish Blonde who would put the American entry in the shade. As stated before, cars are like women , beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

beholder or 'beerholder' ...

Sadly i believe the latter to be the case far too often :yack:

:shutit:

Lol - first time I've looked in this thread ...... I should have known! :duh:

Funny - we had a poor young girly come to one of our meets recently, she was very nice and attractive in that 'obvious' way :winky: and later the forum talk was more about the poor girl than the meet!!!! :offtopic:

When a few of us girls that attend the meets on a regular basis asked why we were never the subject of excited banter ...... we were told "Oh - you are real car enthusiasts, we respect you too much to see you in that way" ........ some men can think fast can't they! :lol:

Funny - we had a poor young girly come to one of our meets recently, she was very nice and attractive in that 'obvious' way  and later the forum talk was more about the poor girl than the meet!!!!

Oh yes... i know what you mean sammy

Hahha hey Loz and Ian... this quote remind you of anything?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links