Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Old Ls400 On Ebay - Beware!.

Hi,my baby has appeared on eBay after I sold her back in November. You may recall that she failed the MOT on all four coil springs etc. The description states 'MOT and taxed until end February'. She is certainly taxed until then,but the MOT ran out last November. This of course may well be not very well described,she may have a new MOT on her,but surely you would advertise it as having a new MOT as this would be a major selling point. If anyone on here is going to bid on her,please check the MOT status first!!. I'm not allowed to post a link 'cos I'm not a 'gold member' on here. The item number is 220939980474.The title is '1995 LEXUS LS400 BLACK'.The seller is 'rickyc506' from Leigh-on-sea, Essex.

The stereo worked fine when I sold it,though the bloke did phone me shortly after to ask me what the code was. I told him it was written in the handbook,but can only assume there has been too many attempts to re-code and needs to be taken to a Lexus dealer to sort out.

As for the cigarette lighter burns on the dash - they certainly weren't there when I sold her.

Perhaps someone on here could e-mail the seller to clarify the MOT situation. I can't do it as he would recognise my user name.

Hi,my baby has appeared on ebay after I sold her back in November. You may recall that she failed the MOT on all four coil springs etc. The description states 'MOT and taxed until end February'. She is certainly taxed until then,but the MOT ran out last November. This of course may well be not very well described,she may have a new MOT on her,but surely you would advertise it as having a new MOT as this would be a major selling point. If anyone on here is going to bid on her,please check the MOT status first!!. I'm not allowed to post a link 'cos I'm not a 'gold member' on here. The item number is 220939980474.The title is '1995 LEXUS LS400 BLACK'.The seller is 'rickyc506' from Leigh-on-sea, Essex.

The stereo worked fine when I sold it,though the bloke did phone me shortly after to ask me what the code was. I told him it was written in the handbook,but can only assume there has been too many attempts to re-code and needs to be taken to a Lexus dealer to sort out.

As for the cigarette lighter burns on the dash - they certainly weren't there when I sold her.

Perhaps someone on here could e-mail the seller to clarify the MOT situation. I can't do it as he would recognise my user name.

Done that will post when I get reply.

Mike

If you check his other sales, he's selling 3 cars prepared for banger racing.

He says on one of those listings "Also I have a basically built mondeo and a ready to race primera and 2 more complete ultimas, 3 Lexus ls400, 3 Lexus gs 300 for sale "

If you check his other sales, he's selling 3 cars prepared for banger racing.

He says on one of those listings "Also I have a basically built mondeo and a ready to race primera and 2 more complete ultimas, 3 Lexus ls400, 3 Lexus gs 300 for sale "

Oh my god he is a Lexus Killer.

Mike

That's terrible how could you sell your much loved LS400 to a Lexus Killer!!!!!!

Unfortunately,at the time I had no choice as I needed the cash to get another car straight away so I could get to work. The sellers starting price is what he gave me for it last year with no MOT,so went and got the Saab 93 2.0 SE Turbo for £430,which has proved to be very reliable (so far) with a ticket and a bit of tax.

May be looking for another LS in the next couple of weeks - wanna buy a Saab!!?.

That's terrible how could you sell your much loved LS400 to a Lexus Killer!!!!!!

Unfortunately,at the time I had no choice as I needed the cash to get another car straight away so I could get to work. The sellers starting price is what he gave me for it last year with no MOT,so went and got the Saab 93 2.0 SE Turbo for £430,which has proved to be very reliable (so far) with a ticket and a bit of tax.

May be looking for another LS in the next couple of weeks - wanna buy a Saab!!?.

wanna buy a Saab!!?.

What is one of those??

Mike

Give me a shout fella I might still have mine in a couple of weeks and I would always prefer it to stay in the club and away from those Lexus Killers....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links