Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Freshly New Listed Mkiv On Ebay

The description states the car is a 1999 model but not registered until March 2000, if you look at the rear shot you will see a retrofitted rear fog light, both are indications this is an import model not a UK specification LS400.

There is also no mention of a service history common with imports,

The description states the car is a 1999 model but not registered until March 2000, if you look at the rear shot you will see a retrofitted rear fog light, both are indications this is an import model not a UK specification LS400.

Indeed :)

But what also puzzled me is the MKIII centre console.....instead of the NAV console the MKIV usually has

It's got MK3 seats as well and Toyota emblem on steering wheel

Your eyesight must be excellent,I was trying to see the emblem on the steering wheel but couldn't make it out either way.

No engine bay picture but I'll bet it has a Toyota plate on the engine.

Imports also tend to be low mileage examples too.

Your eyesight must be excellent,I was trying to see the emblem on the steering wheel but couldn't make it out either way.

Enlarge the eBay picture and click on the magnifier in the bottom right corner. My glasses might be newer than your eyes!!.

I should have gone to Specsavers!

Also I have now noticed the speedometer only has one set of figures up to 180 KMH ( all JDM models are limited to this speed) UK models have both KMH and MPH and are limited to 155 MPH.

Is that because they have been clocked or are they OK?

Mike

Still looks a nice car tho' Malc

Looks very nice indeed. Incredibly shiny :)

Apart from the terrible repaint of the lower moulding in the N/S/R door. Not insurmountable though.

You would have though that someone would have taken the effort to wire the fogs into their correct location though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links