Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Bumper

Hi all

Just wondering how much the TTE front bumper (as used in the Lexus Styling Kit) costs for the IS200?

I have a new TRD front skirt and Mesh Grill sitting in the garage for my car but I was thinking it may not cost much more to buy the whole bumper and I could return these parts as I wouldn't need them then as the grill is part of the bumper and the TTE bumper looks a lot better than the standard bumper even with the skirt and mesh grill IMO.

I know I'd still probably have to get it painted/fitted or do these come painted already?

Cheers

Gavin :)

You will need

• TTE Front Bumper ________________ PZ439-C0430-00 ___ 265.72 + Vat
  • Washer blanking plug _____________ 90339-07016 ___ 3.67 + Vat
  • Washer switch blanking plug _______ 55524-53010-C0 ___ 3.20 + Vat

+ A lexus emblem if required (sorry haven't got part number) and a Sport badge

01001-01271 3.50 + Vat

Bumper would require fitting and painting

The ones already painted are not available to buy over the counter, they are for the guys at port of entry to fit to the Sports models with styling kits fitted besides they are about 100 quid dearer than non painted.

I would imagine theres a stock pile some where. I know Lexus keep selling the std wheels and tyres cheap.

I'll enquire what hapeens to them when I return to work.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links