Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Getting Married On 18Th Aug - Anyone Local Got A Car For The Groom?

Well, it is fast approaching. I'm getting married a week on Saturday

We have a stunning 1924 Rolls Royce limo as a wedding car. It's one of only two still running in the country and featured in the tv series Poirot or something.

Anyhow, the Rolls will be taking the bride/father and bridesmaids to the church etc, but the groom, aka me, is getting a lift with the parents in there 2010 cee'd SW. Now, although a very lovely car in its class, I want to travel in something a bit more, well.... Something that stands out more. A guy across the road from me has a beautiful two-tone TVR T350. I was cheeky and asked if he fancied taking the groom to church (which is literally half a mile away), sadly though he will be away with his family that weekend (gutted).

So....... Is anyone local to me (Derby) and has something a little different, unique or something that will look good in ribbons and free on 18th aug to do me a little favour??? I can't offer any money for services however I will happily pay fuel money.

Failing that, anyone else got any other ideas? A hire car is out the question

Thanks in advance......

(apologies if posted in the wrong forum)

another 20 - 30 years and these LS400's will be collector cars as they are known as the first ever Lexus car. would fetch a lot of money than they are going for now.

and congrats Martin...

another 20 - 30 years and these LS400's will be collector cars as they are known as the first ever Lexus car. would fetch a lot of money than they are going for now.

and congrats Martin...

This is true, when I told my dad I was buying a Lexus he said "what do you want a massive thing like that for?" he thought all Lexus were LS400! Lol....

and congrats Martin...

This is true, when I told my dad I was buying a Lexus he said "what do you want a massive thing like that for?" he thought all Lexus were LS400! Lol....

even your dad knows thier built like war Tanks ..

off topic: anyone wondered why rebels always use Toyota pick up trucks during country conflicts?? cus thats the only car that can withstand bullets and rocket shelling! get any Lexus car in there and they will have the Luxury to match :lol: ..IS will be good for a twisty getaway tho :lol:l!!

Congrats mate! I'm sure Steve's LS will give that 1924 Roller a run for its money :P

Lol they are both lovely cars in their own rights. Here's a quick pic of the Rolls...

961ba003.jpg

I said to the missus that she could organise every part of the wedding accept for the wedding car, that was my job :-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links