Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Evening All

Infinity1

Hi all new member joining here,from sunny surrey!!! Looking to get myself a ls 400 in the near future so hopefully will pick up some hints etc,will certainley beat driving a van around all day!!

Buyers guide for early ls400 most welcome please!!!!

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

I also drive a van around during the day, cheap and cheerful but has to be the LS400 in the evening and weekends. :D

Plenty around some good some bad, nice to have service history and low previous ownership but getting more difficult to find good examples.

Main things to look out for are front or rear suspension knocks and make sure everything electrical works ( heated seats rarely do).Blowing exhausts especially at the Y piece ( Lexus part only at around £300.00!)

Engines and transmissions are almost bullet proof if looked after.

Hi and welcome! I was in your position about 6 months ago. I got a 1998 LS400 soon after, already converted to LPG, and it is a fantastic car! Good luck in your search and do pay a visit to the LS400 etc forum here where you'll find a great group of guys who know almost everything there is to know about these cars.

I recently bought my 400 and it amazes me everytime i drive it how much car i got for so little money. It does everything and more. Good luck in finding one. Its a buyers market and plenty out there, as already mentioned above great bunch of guys on here im sure your find sll the help you will need. Ben

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links