Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet...

Loz

Ps. is anyone gonna create the new smilies we discussed..... :whistling:

just remind me what that was... :blush: I've forgotten :blink:

:oops: Something like that wasn't it Loz :lol: Does that jog your memory Ifraz?

Nope...still can't remember :blush: :duh:

Ifraz has forgotten about my doorstep challenge. well more of an accident really.. :ohmy:  :duh:  :crybaby:  :yack:

:zee:

Oh yes.... :lol::lol::lol:

How could I forget that :lol:

Me bad....

Loz...you are one crazy dude. Wow what a story....and I can't believe I forgot it. Won't forget it now LOL :D

sorry i couldnt make it guys sounds like another awsome night. i was still feeling the after effects of saturday nights partying so all i wanted to do was get home left elvington at 715 arived in notts at 830ish so as you can tell i took my time :winky: .

loz me an you down da pod bro an we see who da daddy is?...... only kidding sounds like you too have a pocket rocket (if a little bigger).by the way i have a large box at home marked "toyota genuine parts" guess whats in it?

i will have to make anoyher meet soon keep me posted

Dawesy,

I think you'll still have the edge overall but I would be interested to see if there are places I can show you up. (without dropping our shorts...)

Interesting too to compare factory Traction and VSC with your aftermarket stuff. Lets do it. get a side by side standing and rolling start organised... sure we will have some fun...

Loz :D

The crowds gathering round Zee's and Loz's motors were great, no other cars got close.

Remember HArty,

In my lads eyes. your car is the daddy! Nothing comes close. and he now wants a "teenage" lexus, as he puts it amongst his first cars..

On an unrelated note. When could I impose on you to make that modest lighting adjustment, mate? :D

:zee:

Not this weekend mate, I have a little something to fit to my motor :shifty:

Give me a week or two to get the bits and I'll get it fitted for you........

Not this weekend mate, I have a little something to fit to my motor :shifty:

Give me a week or two to get the bits and I'll get it fitted for you........

Cheers Bud

Good luck with your l'il somthin' ... :shifty:

If you want a hand or an official photographer on standby, just ask... :zee:

meanwhile Loz can report that he bought a 10lb refil and did not open the bottle for 34hrs. and even then just for 10 seconds. I have my adiction under control. and my car is running so much smother and faster on this new oil and optimax... It must be that and not just the fact that Nos has "loosened up the ol' girl"

Any comments appreciated... :duh: :blink: :zee:

Just had two customers in who mentioned they had seen about 10 lexus turn up at Festival Park on Sunday night and they were saying about a silver one make a funny noise an a blue one burning a bit of rubber, they were a bit surprised when I said to them that I was one of those cars that turned up.

Not sold a car cause the already had a GS300, but they might be having a few accessories plus they are thinking of contacting TDi for some mods.

Late response I know - but what a fantatsic meet! I think this was the best yet. Plenty of laughs at the pub, and sopme good food and drink. Stoke was great - a really good laugh. I really enjoyed it, and look forward to the next one.

Good seeing you all again.......... :zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk