Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Spoken To A 98 Lexus Gold Former Seller In Geordie Land

This chap, in Whitley Bay sold his late father-in-laws 98 Gold LS 400 about 1 year ago. The car had 60,000 0n the clock :msn-oh: and was ONE owner. :msn-oh:

He's obviously not a Lexus aficionado as he sold it for..............................£600 :rolleyes: Anyone here the lucky buyer?

It wasn't me and I dont know where it was advertised as I didn't see it and I'm scouring the local ads all the time as there's very few 400/430's up here for sale.

This chap, in Whitley Bay sold his late father-in-laws 98 Gold LS 400 about 1 year ago. The car had 60,000 0n the clock :msn-oh: and was ONE owner. :msn-oh:

He's obviously not a Lexus aficionado as he sold it for..............................£600 :rolleyes: Anyone here the lucky buyer?

Wow, someone got lucky!

Well it just goes to show that those bargains are out there you just need to find them and have a lot of luck on your side as well.

Mind you he could just be winding us up, the previous member that is not the messenger. Mike

There are quite a few on sale through autotrader and eBay under a grand, but not at that mileage. You're right about getting the bargain though.

How do we know it didn't need 3 new shock absorbers and the torque converter wasn't slipping?

Fair enough. It might have been a complete shed I suppose. Still, worth a punt at that money.

You can pay more than that for a shed! :D

How do we know it didn't need 3 new shock absorbers and the torque converter wasn't slipping?

Fair enough. It might have been a complete shed I suppose. Still, worth a punt at that money.

You can pay more than that for a shed! :D

True enough!

Well it just goes to show that those bargains are out there you just need to find them and have a lot of luck on your side as well.

Mind you he could just be winding us up, the previous member that is not the messenger. Mike

I'm not why would I make such a post if it wasn't true. I'll give you the guys number if you need proof

Quite at that price I would bought it sight unseen OH It was a great runner apparently. As it was sold the guy had no reason to lie did he

Lexmanic

I think some people on here are just jealous that guy got a bargain so they will say silly things.

Um I actually think Steve got given an LS. There was genuinely a guy trying to give one away on here a few months ago.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=79396#entry803221

Don't know for sure but odds are....

I'm not why would I make such a post if it wasn't true. I'll give you the guys number if you need proof

Don't get upset I only said it as a joke or a maybe, didn't mean any dishonesty on your part but at my age I have been told so many stories over the years you become very cynical, it will happen to you one day. Mike

Lexmanic

I think some people on here are just jealous that guy got a bargain so they will say silly things.

I am always over the moon for anyone who gets a bargain, good luck to them, it was just a joke and if it hurt you that deeply then I am truly sorry. Mike

I am not so shocked because I bought mine 1997 with 48k and private reg for £500 around a year ago.

By the way it's got LOC stickers all around. Maybe it is belong to one of fellow members at some point? Gold in colour

I had one just afew months ago a 1999 black ls400 i bought for £1200. It only had 39000 miles on it. I suprised when i got £3000 for it when i sold it on eBay to a nice gentleman from Telford. I saw some of these lot on here saying all sorts of stuff about it, but whose had the last laugh in the end. It was an import Toyota Celisior. Mint inside, engine was mint too. It looked like brand new. Afew bird poo marks because it was parked up for ages and thats it. They guy who bought it did his own checks on the car and it came out legit. Dont ask me how he checked it, but he did. He loved it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links