Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear Jk Driving A Yellow Lfa

He's coming around as he's getting older :whistling:

PARDON! are you for any moment suggesting only old farts own a Lexus :megaangry: AND if that's the case are you old, a fart or both

I'm sure he's not calling himself an old fart but the general consensus, rightly or wrongly, is that Lexus drivers are old farts! Lol... :lol:

I took a lot of stick when I told my mates I was buying a Lexus.

Mine get in the back and say "top the pub please driver" - although I don't think I've ever seen an IS as a minicab! You'd have to be mad to run an IS as a minicab with the fuel economy they get!

Mine get in the back and say "top the pub please driver" - although I don't think I've ever seen an IS as a minicab! You'd have to be mad to run an IS as a minicab with the fuel economy they get!

Haha top candidate for worst choice of car for a mini cab ever!! :lol:

PARDON! are you for any moment suggesting only old farts own a Lexus :megaangry: AND if that's the case are you old, a fart or both

Not at all, Its just it takes some people longer to appreciate comfort & class. Bikes are for speed.

Well that should upset Pete. Have you never heard of LPG ??????????????????? Mike

Well that should upset Pete. Have you never heard of LPG ??????????????????? Mike

No idea who Pete is. In fact I have no idea how we've ended up talking about an LPG IS200 mini cab?

:whistling:

No idea who Pete is. In fact I have no idea how we've ended up talking about an LPG IS200 mini cab?

:whistling:

Because this is the LS part of LOC I stupidly and thats because I am very old thought you were talking about LS's as minicabs.

There you go another senior moment. Mike

Oh Pete??? He will be on here later tonight or early Mon am when he has finished Taxiing as he is a Professional Taxiologist and uses an LS400.

Not at all, Its just it takes some people longer to appreciate comfort & class. Bikes are for speed.

So is a Lexus LS400 & I've owned many bikes as has my BH

good thread,

I have noticed very few other drivers taking my LS430 on at the lights since i have had her, only BMW driver's feel the need to express there right foot, and boy do they suffer when this 1.5 ton 10 year old beefy lady with a drag co of 0.26 tramps on em.so JC could be the other Alan Partridge to nail a lexus.

He has slagged the Lexus off since they were built I have to agree with you on that.

I remember on top gear once they were showing the motorshow, I cant remember what year it was, but they asked him this question, "what is the best car at this motorshow" and he replied "i have to say the Ford Focus". Now can someone tell me how the hell is the ford focus the best car at a motorshow, when you have cars like Lexus, Audi and Bmw there too. It was so obvious he got paid to say the Ford Focus.

I'm Pete.

My old LS earns its keep as a taxi and the customers always smile as they are wafted home in comfort.

She's on lpg, so not quite as mad an idea as you might think.

I'm Pete.

My old LS earns its keep as a taxi and the customers always smile as they are wafted home in comfort.

She's on lpg, so not quite as mad an idea as you might think.

Good on yer Pete. The LOCs Taxiologist. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links