Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Owners Club

How about some name badges for members, so people can be identified easier, perhaps with the LOC logo, screen name, real name etc.....

I think this will be easier then looking out for the Hair pieces :zee:

Unless their available already and i just don't have one.... name badge that is... :angry:

Someone mentioned this at JAE, and i must admit to forgetting what names went with what faces........ (Not counting Fidgits).......hell ill get them in the end.

B)

amazing how i actually remember so many names.. apart from Ifraz's!! :P

His handle is Ifraz... errr Ifraz.. whats your first name again...

"errr ifraz!"

:P

:lol:

....you got there in the end Steve. :P

There are lots of names to remember, putting name badges on is a bit :blush: I think.

There was talks about a mug shot gallery being setup :whistling:

reckon there is a greater incentive to mingle without badges. the introverts will sit there pointing going, "ah, thats Norkep, and thats Bazza" etc... instead of coming over and saying wheres that fu<ker Norknob? and that sly mo-fo, Bazzoid!! I'll have 'em both with one hand tied behind me brake caliper....

oh, you are bazza, and you are norkep...err nice to meet you.. great cars!!! can I make you a cup of tea?? "

:D

reckon there is a greater incentive to mingle without badges. the introverts will sit there pointing going, "ah, thats Norkep, and thats Bazza" etc... instead of coming over and saying wheres that fu<ker Norknob? and that sly mo-fo, Bazzoid!! I'll have 'em both with one hand tied behind me brake caliper....

oh, you are bazza, and you are norkep...err nice to meet you.. great cars!!! can I make you a cup of tea?? "

totally agree

I'm hopeless at putting names to faces - I had to try and remember by puttings names to cars at JAE.....

...with the exception of Zee of course :whistling:

Even so, I'm not sure that having name badges would stop shy people from mingling. I know the other half was a bit daunted - she kept saying "Who was that you were talking to?", then "How come he's in LOC when he doesn't own a Lexus then?" :lol:

UK Pluse,

who were you talking to in LOC that aint got one? oh... apart from the owner of the club.. but we have to give the wyndom the honourary lexus status. and you can't have spent all your time talkng to Jonny-boy cos he was too busy on the rollng road stand choking with the rest of us...

what the f**k have i done now !! :crybaby:

seems like ive upset the big daddy, pimpo, oh whats his name :yawn:

Hehe Loz - I'll give ya a clue.... the owner of a very sexy yellow TVR, and someone who'd traded his Lex for an E Class :winky:

gotcha!

Did said TVR owner invite you to his car boot sale?? I got some right bargains...

JUst waiting for one in the post now.. :whistling::whistling: :shutit: :offtopic:

Loz :zee:

to be honest it was kinda funny sometimes....people were talking to me, like they know me, which they kinda do from here...........

and all along im thinking.......ok......who is it.

and to this day, i still dont know :blush:

UK Pluse,

who were you talking to in LOC that aint got one? oh... apart from the owner of the club.. but we have to give the wyndom the honourary lexus status. and you can't have spent all your time talkng to Jonny-boy cos he was too busy on the rollng road stand choking with the rest of us...

cheeky bugger!

i have you know that so called honourey status will soon change to an Aristo.. will i still be honoured? or is that still a Toyota!

;)

Did said TVR owner invite you to his car boot sale?? I got some right bargains...

JUst waiting for one in the post now.. :whistling::whistling: :shutit: :offtopic:

Loz :zee:

Nah, didn't get to see in the boot... just under the bonnet :whistling::lol:

Hmmmm, what sort of things was he selling? :o

Its something you work on by attending meets. If you see an immaculate red Is200 with new alloys then Bazza is around. If you see Mrs Mop cleaning the windscreen of a blue Is 200 then Fidgets is in the vicinity. A baby behind the wheel of a parked blue Is200 then Claire is within ear shot. I say, get in there and mingle.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links