Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It only had 3 advisories this time" better than the 23 last year! :D

Corroded brake pipes was 2 of them but all well now because they're covered in grease?

If it doesn't fetch what he wants he will stop the auction, put the OEM wheels back on then sell the wheels. Sounds like the last one.

Doesn't look too bad really but I'm interested to see what it does go for as mine is the same colour, a 1994 series II but with only 82,000 miles.

Hi guys

I now who bought that v reg 99 GOLDISH ls400. It was my mate Baz from bolton for £2000.

I need to sell my ls430 as i have found a nice ls400. I need the space on my drive as my brother who has fallen very ill has parked his vw corrado vr6 on it aswell. I will take £1800 for my ls430 but it needs to go tomarrow.

Hi guys

I now who bought that v reg 99 GOLDISH ls400. It was my mate Baz from bolton for £2000.

I need to sell my ls430 as i have found a nice ls400. I need the space on my drive as my brother who has fallen very ill has parked his vw corrado vr6 on it aswell. I will take £1800 for my ls430 but it needs to go tomarrow.

Do you have any details on the 430 year colour mileage ect please

I believe it was due to end at around 9pm tonight, and he withdrew it at about 8.30 this morning, so just before the deadline.

Skullduggery me thinks! :shruriken:

Very much so.

You see this regular on fleabay. They think fleabay is the be all and end all of selling, when they see their item/s not doing well they remove them so they don't lose out, often saying, i dropped it or somebody hit it by accident, just tried it and saw a fault blah blah.

When doing this fleabay should have a rule of a mark against their account, 3 marks and it's ban from that IP address.

Other way is always set a minimum and maybe offer a buy it now, BIN does bring it's own issues though as some members have seen on here before.

I believe it was due to end at around 9pm tonight, and he withdrew it at about 8.30 this morning, so just before the deadline.

Skullduggery me thinks! :shruriken:

Very much so.

You see this regular on fleabay. They think fleabay is the be all and end all of selling, when they see their item/s not doing well they remove them so they don't lose out, often saying, i dropped it or somebody hit it by accident, just tried it and saw a fault blah blah.

When doing this fleabay should have a rule of a mark against their account, 3 marks and it's ban from that IP address.

Other way is always set a minimum and maybe offer a buy it now, BIN does bring it's own issues though as some members have seen on here before.

Cant disagree with that common sense solution. Why is it eBay thinks its to bloody difficult to make trading fair for both sellers and buyers. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links