Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Was just wondering what your opinions are on the mouse operated screens now fitted. Is it easier than the old touch screen? Also as the screen is set well forward on the RX450 does it not take more concentration and therefore more time to carry out any changes.

I don't like the touch screen. I had an RX450h for about 3 weeks last year while my car was being repaired and I prefer the touch screen on my RX400h. The mouse seems to distract more while driving. With the touch screen one jab at the screen and I'm done, no fiddling around trying to get the pointer in the right place. I had been intending to buy an RX450h about now but for various reasons, including the fact that in some ways the RX400h is better I've decided to hang onto it for longer.

I don't like the touch screen. I had an RX450h for about 3 weeks last year while my car was being repaired and I prefer the touch screen on my RX400h. The mouse seems to distract more while driving. With the touch screen one jab at the screen and I'm done, no fiddling around trying to get the pointer in the right place. I had been intending to buy an RX450h about now but for various reasons, including the fact that in some ways the RX400h is better I've decided to hang onto it for longer.

I think that you have made a mistake with your opening statement! I assume that you do like it from what you go on to write.

Having once posted 'upholder' instead of cupholder I would love an edit facility to correct any errors remaining in perpetuity :)

There is such a facility - bottom of the message you have posted on the right hand side. Click on it and the message can be altered. I am however not sure if it disappears if someone has 'Quoted' your original, it does on some boards.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links