Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wondering What These Are On My Rx400H Dashboard

hello

i got my RX400h this week. Manual been sent to me, just wondering:

1. what is the thing set into the top of my dashboard? it is an oblong box facing towards me, with R and L and lights that

run each side?

2. what is the little black rocker switch to the side of the seat heater buttons that has a tiny white circle on it~?

thank you.

Ja

I would also say that the oblong box you are referring to sounds like after market reversing sensors.

As for the switch, I have no idea, but it sound like an addition. You should have two rotary switches for the heated seats (left and right), and to the right of those you should have a switch for the headlight washers. Further along is the cigar lighter. I have attached a pic of my car so that you can see what the standard set up should look like.

Could it be a on/off switch for the reversing sensors?

post-43015-0-93170000-1363342341_thumb.j

thanks both. i will wait till the manual is sent to me.

I don't think its after market sensors as the car was new from the dealer.. it is an SE model.. but it could still be sensors.

If i have no luck finding out what they are after i get the book i'll call the dealer.

thanks again

Jason

thanks all.

I think i know what the box is that lights up either Left or right; I think it's a front parking sensor indicator. I will post a picture tommorow probably.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links