Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Can't Get Ls400/400 Forum?

I don't know if other Members are having the same problem as me: since the LOC site was down for maintenance recently, I can acces every Forum on the site-except the above- which, as an LS400 owner,I tend to browse and use frequently, every time I click to get on it, I get this pink double band across the top of the page,saying:" there is an error on the SQL server" -I've been told by my local friendly smart-phone nerd, the fault is on the LOC server, not my dog and bone, can anyone help? please hurry, as I'm suffering severe withdrawal-symptoms, from not being able to access the LS400 Forum............

Hi Colin, I can access it using a roundabout way of using a new server (Dolphin) but access is denied (pink band again) using the old one (Chrome) -its not life-threateningly important, as I can now access LOC, but it does it on my Iphone as well, (this is a Samsung Note)

I'm having exactly the same problem and am getting really peed off !!!!!

I had anticipated it was something to do with me and was awaiting my son-in-law teccy to come and sort out the hiccup in my computer BUT if others are having the self same issue then LEXUS please sort out your own hiccup and let us aficionados get back to our " fix ". The withdrawal symptoms aren't nice.............. :geek:

Malc

Did that, now I cannot get the reply box to come up on the screen, -nor will it accept my sign-in details, I'm writing this on my Galaxy Note, which, (touch wood) is accessing LOC site OK, my Iphone 4 contract runs out in 2 weeks anyway, -then it goes in the bin-(metaphorically speaking) seems the Note handles this situation better.

Colin Barber, notice you're STAFF ....... hey, I'm still getting this problem, is it me or is it the website ?

On my desk top computer, never had this problem before !

Thanks.

Malc

Hi Malc

There are a number of members who can all successfully access and post on the LS forum so this may well be an issue at your end with the way your browser has cached some of the site's old data. If you are able to please can you try to clear your browser cache and cookies related to lexusownersclub.co.uk and let me know the outcome.

Many thanks.

Mods don't have access to site admin/server access so like Colin can only offer advice.

I have contacted the relevent department by direct email so hopefully the issue will be resolved quickly or further advice provided so please be patient and bear with us. :D

I've carried-out this data gubbins thingy, and I've still got the problem-maybe its Alien interference-everyone knows they are among us.........

I have positive proof of Aliens on earth, they have been appearing in TV adverts for Argos! Easy to spot as they are coloured blue, which now makes me wonder about yourself and Bluesman given your usernames, you don't per chance work at Argos do you. :whistling:

Hi guys, my son-in-law has done lots of " cleaning " to my computer and hey presto ..... I can get back to the joy of the main Forum.

Malc

I'm writing this, -trying to keep it short, as the page I'm writing on is partially covered by the keyboard below-(I'm doing this on my Samsung Note-I don't posses a laptop) the page won't slide up, as I write, making a long text almost impossible to write-as I can't see what I'm typing, my phone/computer tech says its the LOC website -not my phone -its gone now can't see what I'm typing unless I cancel the keyboard and check it every so often, anyone else having this problem?

Sorry for the late response but Steve on admin did get back to me last week regarding this problem and said it could be due to the device loading a saved page from the pre updated server (cache memory?) and by clearing this the problem should be eliminated.

Please don't ask me any computer technical questions, if mine breaks it goes to the apprentice where I work for repair :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links