Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I thought there used to be one Mike but it seems to have gone - probably with an upgrade to the site - one of the Mods may help us - it would be handy.

I usually open a Word document and then cut and paste it in - especially if I am on one of my long technical rambles (more interesting than work). If I don't use a WP to spell check I usually have to make several edits to fix my Chimp English.

Cheers

Bren

• Like 1

When I type in the reply box using my Chrome browser I get an automatic spell check. A worf spelt incorrectly shows up with a wavy underline prompting one to check the spelling. No worries here!

• Like 1

I can't find a spell checker but it does show in red if it's spelt wrong which is a start.

In that case you should click on the red word & it should give you alternatives to choose

I evener esem to hav th e prolem, -don nkow wot a ll th fus is aboot, hav a nise dayy evry won........

Its nooooooo use speaking scottish on here. Mike.

I can't find a spell checker but it does show in red if it's spelt wrong which is a start.

In that case you should click on the red word & it should give you alternatives to choose

Thats not happening on mine I will have to investigate if its just my laptop. Mike

Oh yes, it works. Well done that man!

All I get when I right click is a drop down menu which shows Spell Checker ticked and nothing happens. Must be me being particularly thick today. Mike

Sorted it. When you right click on word, drop down menu appears, "Check spelling" in menu should be ticked, ( I know I have been told that just stay with me) beneath that is a "Language" choice just put the cursor over the "Language" choice and make sure you have your choice of language ticked/high lighted. Everything tickety boo.

Mike

I av finally sorted oot my spulling cherker

I have finally sorted out my spelling checker

It is not the web site it is your web browser that must support the function - I use Firefox and it needs an add on installing.

With my core skills I am embarrassed it took me a while to figure this out - to be fair I usually write in Word and paste it in.

There is even a grammar checker for Firefox - hint :)

It was good to see the Lions are better at playing Rugby than I am at playing IT. It was majestic this morning.

Bren

I av finally sorted oot my spulling cherker

I have finally sorted out my spelling checker

It is not the web site it is your web browser that must support the function - I use Firefox and it needs an add on installing.

With my core skills I am embarrassed it took me a while to figure this out - to be fair I usually write in Word and paste it in.

There is even a grammar checker for Firefox - hint :)

It was good to see the Lions are better at playing Rugby than I am at playing IT. It was majestic this morning.

Bren

I prefer round balls in my game of choice. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links