Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Picked Up New Car

Had a great day yesterday picked up my RX400H.

Must say liking it more by the minute and the test drive didn,t do it justice.

Few things im stuck with and could do with some advice.

1 Annoying rattle coming from rear of the car not sure if luggage cover which may be broken or something else.

2. Should there be a cover over the aux Battery looks as if it should have one but none there

3 Its a Navigator and shows a phone icon but I cant fathom out if I can connect my Bluetooth enabled phones one is a iphone5 and my work phone is an Htc running windows 8

Thanks

Chris

Congratulations! I've had mine for a little over two weeks now and am still amazed by the pure luxury, power and comfort of this vehicle.

I had a rattle too, however it was more of a metallic rattle and I discovered it related to the rear seats. I moved the seats forward and back and the rattle ceased, occasionally it returns though.

Thanks Malibu will try this .

Sure will sort it. Hate rattles!It so quiet though I have not experience such refined power even when travelling in other Luxury Marks.

Best regards

Chris

My Iphone 5 is connected via Bluetooth. Find 'Telephone' either in INFO or MENU [brain fade]. Set Iphone 5 Bluetooth to 'discoverable' and relax.... Follow prompts and the Iphone will connect. What you can't do AFAIK is transfer Iphone numbers to the Rx400h system. Maybe later models work but with my 55Reg 400h it can't see/load the contacts list.

I find call reception/transmission via the Lexus roof aerial is superb. Very little dropout in hundreds of calls, unlike the handheld's alternative.

Maybe later models work but with my 55Reg 400h it can't see/load the contacts list.

It has nothing to do with the model of the vehicle - the limitations are from the Iphone - i did transfer all my contacts to the car's phone book, but not directly from the Iphone - how? see here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/82604-how-to-transfer-tel-contact-nos-from-my-iphone/#entry823609

Maybe later models work but with my 55Reg 400h it can't see/load the contacts list.

It has nothing to do with the model of the vehicle - the limitations are from the Iphone - i did transfer all my contacts to the car's phone book, but not directly from the Iphone - how? see here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/82604-how-to-transfer-tel-contact-nos-from-my-iphone/#entry823609

it is a limitation of the both really. However the latest vehicles can transfer to an Iphone correctly.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links