Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Can anyone advise me if all GS430 (Satnav) models came with same stock stereo system? Low-mid range in my car at the moment is very fade. Sub appears to be working, but weak. I have owned another GS 430 years ago and i remember it had excellent sound.

My current car has got Parrot phone connection with separate speaker. Is it possible it's interfering car speakers?

Anyone upgraded rear Sub to better and newer unit?

• 3 weeks later...

I find the sound/bass lacking on mine too, there is a hidden menu somewhere to change lots of the settings, but I can't get the menu to come up on mine :(

Press the Audio button and then the ASL button on the screen.

I find the sound/bass lacking on mine too, there is a hidden menu somewhere to change lots of the settings, but I can't get the menu to come up on mine :(

That's not a hidden menu, that's the standard menu. There is a hidden one that allows you to change the crossovers and a whole load of sound thresholds. Involves turning ignition on and off while holding certain button combos. I could never get the menu to come up though, even doing the button presses :(

Hidden enough for me! I've only had the car a month or so, didn't mean any offence.

None taken :) maybe someone else has managed to get the menu to come up? I'll try and find the link to the procedure I was trying later.

• 1 month later...

That's not a hidden menu, that's the standard menu. There is a hidden one that allows you to change the crossovers and a whole load of sound thresholds. Involves turning ignition on and off while holding certain button combos. I could never get the menu to come up though, even doing the button presses :(

Very interesting.... Any update on this yet ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links