Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I had someone in the garage today saying how they prefer the Jag to the Lexus as its just an over all better car

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wouldnt give up without a fight !!!!!

Just to prove a point I filled a mug up with water (put some dye in it for the purposes of the video) put it ontop of the manifold and took the car up to the rev limiter.

It was that full that I spilt some walking from the tap to the car !!!

Here is the results

• Like 1

Ther is a video somewhere of a stack of champagne glasses filled to the brim on the bonnet & revved up not a drop spilt & another of a glass of water on top of the engine on a rolling road taken up to 145mph & back down again same result.

Water is more fun !!!!

The person questioning me and saying a Jag is better was in his Mondeo at the time and his words were "my car can do that"

So up went his bonnet.

I had to catch the cup as it fell over !!!!!

Water is more fun !!!!

The person questioning me and saying a Jag is better was in his Mondeo at the time and his words were "my car can do that"

So up went his bonnet.

I had to catch the cup as it fell over !!!!!

Was there not a time when the Jag was just a Mondeo with an expensive skin (or was that the Saab)

Most British cars have the potential to be good, just that UK companies run by mediocre management who cannot communicate with work force.

Having said that a visit to Honda in Swindon was scary - used to sell IT to them - and they all have to do what the top says, and though they have a voice (small one) to be heard, it came across as soulless robotic place to work.

So maybe (to paraphrase the Metro adverts of old) hand built by robots (not roberts) is what makes a a Honda a reasonably well built car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links