Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jdm Single Din Radio

im placing an order with my Japanese contact for some small parts, im gonna try and getv the JDM fascia.

anyone else intrested in one before i place an order

need to know asap......no i dont know the price, no i dont know how long it will take

these ones match the plastic on the air con controls.....unlike the ones from the US

Sanj......look what i said about costs in my original post..... :blink:

i will defo go for 3 then........

me

kieran

franmac

if what i get peeps are happy with, i will try and get more

Yeh, sorry must have missed the post, either way put me down for one as well :D

not got prices yet.........but here is a pic of the panel, and its not actually single din.....its after market double din.

however, you can get a single din lower cubbyhole which makes the top section single din......i have ordered 3 of these

click here

i am doing an initial order for three

dark is200

franmac

and myself

I ordered one from Phil at SQPLUS.

45 pounds, haven't had a reply yet. I went through the whole summer without a snazzy headunit, subwoofer nor good spec speakers yet the standard installation still impressed many a girl :)

Holla at me when you have the prices and pictures Mat, so that I can cancel my 45 pounder :P

Where are you from Mat?

• 3 months later...

Matt,

You got a website for Toyota in Japan for this product or direct link for the order or page :question:

I'm aware SQPlus and few others sell simular one's here in UK but ideally would like this Single Din (original toyota one)

Anyway has anyone got either of them for sale (cheap :blush: ) quick sale ;) :question:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links