Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loz Redefines His Rear End

Loz

Smart mate...... what make are they?

Fu<ked if I know mate! I just thought they'd look okay... I'll find out if you like but don't be expecting a sticker on the side of my door! I'm not that blinged.....yet :zee:

I'm more an undercover blinger! :ph34r:

Smart mate...... what make are they?

Fu<ked if I know mate! I just thought they'd look okay... I'll find out if you like but don't be expecting a sticker on the side of my door! I'm not that blinged.....yet :zee:

Is it the whole system or just back-boxes Loz? Any performance gains? Any louder?

Is it the whole system or just back-boxes Loz? Any performance gains? Any louder?

Zee,

its a 9 inch mod mate! know what I mean?? NO extra noise. NO high speed drone. Just a tidier looking ar5e end... in keeping with my bathroom antics!

Looks pucker though :zee:

What the heck is a bling? Just wanted to check before I used it in front of my mum. It's her birthday today and I wondered if the nice glass and pewter candle sticks we've got her are infact blinging or whether they might bling if rubbed hard enough.

OK - BLING, BLING-BLING...

Bling Bling, a term to describe diamonds, elaborate jewelry and clothing, and the appreciation of it

The phrase was created by rap family Cash Money Millionaires back in the late '90s and started gaining national awareness with a song titled "Bling Bling" by rap artist Baby Gangsta (aka BG). He grew up poor in New Orleans and soon began rapping about escaping inner-city poverty and earning respect by acquiring material goods. It was the song's chorus that burned "Bling Bling" into the American consciousness: "Everytime I come around yo city/ Bling-bling/ Pinky ring worth about fifty/ Bling-bling…"

"Bling Bling" has now been included in the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English. The latest edition describes it as the wearing of expensive items such as jewellery in a way that is easy to notice.

:zee:

Budweiser will shortly be using bill boards showing rival drink bottles with the strap line 'King of Bling'

As they like to be known as 'King of Beers' the concept is that the competitors drinks are flash looking and fancy but not actually any good as a decent drink.

I'm not convinced that the word has gained wide enough acceptance yet for the promo to work but I might be wrong - kids in my 4 year old daughters class use it so perhaps it is more wide spread than I thought.

LOZ there a bit small arn't they?.......... :lol: just kiddin dude they are very bling and are you sure about the door stickers? a couple of bhp each im LED to believe!

by the way the plate will have to come off "as *** intended"? and by replaced by "as bling as *** intended" :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links