Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mercedes-Benz S320 Vs Lexus Ls400 - Comparison & Review (1997)

If you have seen this one before apologies. Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0UYcKXjKWY

Thanks for that Mike I enjoyed, recently my son bought a nearly new mercedes E250 for quite a lot of money. I told him I could have 5 cars with better spec for less than he had spent on the one. After he challenged me to prove it I got my LS 430 next I intend to acquire a S500 or 600 old model of course and then a seven series. The value in big engined cars in Ireland at the moment is amazing. Hopefully my fleet will teach him that newer is not always better. The problem will be in choosing which one to drive on a given day.

• 6 months later...

Not seen the videos before, but interesting to see the size of a 400 next to a 320.

It was only last year when parked up at Gatwick I realised how small a 400 is on the outside, yet is so roomy on the inside, with a boot big enough for 5 adults worth of holiday luggage and an engine bay that is (mainly) easy to poke about in.

Seems to me it is the sum of the whole package of the LS400 that is what makes it a special car.

Have done about 400 miles of motorway driving this week, and tis true the 400 is not so good on some of the bad surfaces in this country, but nothing to get bothered about (other than what the hell have the government been doing with our road taxes for the last 20 years).

I've seen a number of these reviews on You Tube and whilst some of them put down the looks and blandness of the cars, they are all SO impressed with the quality & engineering of these cars

Makes me realise how lucky I am to own one of these

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links