Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiar's

ColinBarber

My order of various Meguiar's products arrived today.

I have a scratch on my door that is probably too deep to be removed by hand. Also have a few stone chips that have been touched up which I have levelled using T-Cut and Auto Glym cutting compound but that has left a scratchy haze around the area. Thought I would give Scratch X a go using their foam applicator.

All I can say is brilliant. After two applications the deep scratch has all but gone, you wouldn't notice it unless you knew about it before. The hazing completely went after a very light single application.

Hopefully I get the same results from the other products but based on Scratch X I would recommend that everybody gives these products a try.

My wife decided to clean some bird poo off her lovely T bar MR2 turbo with a brilo pad a while ago :ohmy:

Colin, do you think that Scratch X product could clean the scratches from that. They are a circular in nature and cover a circle of about 5 cm wide

It's the best stuff I have used for removing scratches. If it cannot remove them you will need to get them professionally removed. Even if it doesn't fully remove them it should make it look much better.

Got to be worth a try. I would also recommend using their foam applicator pads.

Yep.. the Scratch X is great, used it on the missues car before she sold it, got rid of 95% of scratches..

In fact, there was only one left, quite a deep one.. and it made it pratically invisible (unless you knew where to look)...

My wife decided to clean some bird poo off her lovely T bar MR2 turbo with a brilo pad a while ago :ohmy:

Colin, do you think that Scratch X product could clean the scratches from that. They are a circular in nature and cover a circle of about 5 cm wide

and why isn't she a member of TOC :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links