Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Zee's 0-60....

rhaines

Wonder if I will be able to use the "Nerves" line.  I doubt it. all you need in mine to do a fast time is plant your foot on the loud pedal and don't let off til it says 62...  :blink:

Even I can manage that. Mind you I was reading about the sequential box in the BMW M3 CSL that is £58k worth or Motor. It changes gear ( in sports mode) in 0.08 seconds!! (put another way, THREE TIMES FASTER THAN YOU ON YOUR BEST DAY!) Now how much time would that shave off my 0-60 time?

:ph34r:

If yours is like my mk1.. You only need to leave it in 2nd... I did when i first got the car.. panicked a bit when i saw what speed it was doing in second gear..(quickly put it in drive)..

Well done zee... Dont worry about the time mate.. Its also about doing it in style.. which i bet yours did.. :D BLING BLING

its not always the case of double the horsepower half the time its all down to traction weather driver reactions etc. quite a respectable time zee. after all the IS isnt exactly a light car to get moving so good effort. pity the rolla is off the road or i'd have gone and had a go. oh well have to wait till 12th october for a showdown at the pod :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links