Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Good Isf V C63 V M3 Track Clip

Nice!

I nearly got the M3, but after trying the ISF thought it was the better car overall.

The more I drive it the more I like it!

Yeah, lots of M3's and AMG's about by comparison. BAng for buck the F cant be beaten by the competition IMO. I absolutely love mine.

Nice!

I nearly got the M3, but after trying the ISF thought it was the better car overall.

The more I drive it the more I like it!

I think the colour of yours is class mate .

There's no doubt the isf is a much better looking car than the bm .much better car overall .

• Like 1

The BMW interior was so bland, plastic and dated. The 335 had better interior!

Yeh I agree , a mate of mine has a 335 , nice car but still I just don't like the cars , not for me , I like porche 911 , Lexus isf , and gtr . The Lexus Isf I think is defo the best of my choice . I really do think bmw are pants .

The BMW interior was so bland, plastic and dated. The 335 had better interior!

Yeh I agree , a mate of mine has a 335 , nice car but still I just don't like the cars , not for me , I like porche 911 , Lexus isf , and gtr . The Lexus Isf I think is defo the best of my choice . I really do think bmw are pants .

My brother had a 335i and i did like it at the time, but the M3 was a step backwards, they used cheaper materials in it or so it looked, and the layout isn't very exciting/involving. The ISF was and is leagues ahead. The GTR interior is nice too, feels like a cockpit.

The C63 was my second choice after eliminating many other rivals. It lost out due to Mercedes dealer attitude and being £10,000 more for a similar year and mileage. Lovely noise though.

I'm looking forward to the Jaguar XE. If they drop their supercharged V6 into it, I think it could be very likely contender for my next car.

The interior of the GTR is probably the worst bit of the car.....but then I don't get hung up about such things. They are great cars in every other respect, so it wouldn't put me off.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links