Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Finally Fast And Slow Take Off Clips

Have you just fitted the cat back etc stu.

To be honest I don't like the sound compared to stock .

No offence mate I'm sure you love it but not my cup of t ,I think the twin turbo conversion sounds more super car .

Car looks great by the way, well done .

Cheers Keith.

Dave - no offence take mate! Different strokes for different folks fella, I LOVE it chap. Had it on for a while. Just got around to doing clip.

Stu

Cheers Keith.

Dave - no offence take mate! Different strokes for different folks fella, I LOVE it chap. Had it on for a while. Just got around to doing clip.

Stu

I think it will sound better in the flesh mate , bet it sounds brill , recordings don't do things like this justice .

What did you do to the zaust , what did you replace etc and cost .

Cheers Keith.

Stu

I think it will sound better in the flesh mate , bet it sounds brill , recordings don't do things like this justice .

True chap. Had cat back fitted which is a 'H' style system not 2 into 1 like stock. Also removed silencer after second cats and made rear back boxes smaller. Was £850 all in from hayward and scott.

Cheers Keith.

Stu

True chap. Had cat back fitted which is a 'H' style system not 2 into 1 like stock. Also removed silencer after second cats and made rear back boxes smaller. Was £850 all in from hayward and scott.

Good price that mate , bet your well pleased .

No offence mate I'm sure you love it but not my cup of t ,I think the twin turbo conversion sounds more super car .

Any chance you can do similar so people can hear the difference between the two.

So which one is the fast take off?! ;) just kidding Stu! ;)

This doesn't do it justice though as Keith suggests.

Having heard it in the flesh, and been taken on a quick burn, it sounds a lot nicer than the video suggests.

Will get mine done next year. May even go with a different firm to see how they compare.

Still toying with just having two half sized mufflers installed. Would improve the sound, but not change the exhaust gas pressure?

Will be good to see how mine and Stu's compare on the dyno.

Liking the closed road though Stu! ;)

Cheers.

Peter

Don't see how changing back boxes only would change exhaust gas flow and as you say would improve sound but may be waste of money if you are getting a system next year?

Any chance you can do similar so people can hear the difference between the two.

Yeh sure I can mate . Not sure when , will have to find some private land or closed road etc .

Good stuff. Always good to be able to compare for those interested in modding their exhaust :)

Yeh good to compare mate .

I must admit I,m keeping all my car standard , I do like its oem stuff , zausts , sounds etc .

Un modded and un molested is the way for my baby lol.

I'll let you have un-modded David, un-molested I'm not so sure about! ;) Lol.

Lol you are a sausage peter .

Stu I love my car so much I could sleep with it mate .have it in my living room n that .eat my dinner off it in my dining room .

Ooh I,m in love .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links