Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North Kent / South London Meeting

TheDon

Extract from Bluewater web site:

"There are specially designated parking bays for Bluewater Guests with special needs, located throughout the car parks adjacent to the entrances."

Does special needs include needing a parking space large enough to not get your doors dinged by other inconsiderate drivers?  :winky:

there the ones marked with a big "L"

Extract from Bluewater web site:

"There are specially designated parking bays for Bluewater Guests with special needs, located throughout the car parks adjacent to the entrances."

Does special needs include needing a parking space large enough to not get your doors dinged by other inconsiderate drivers? :winky:

All p**s taking aside the normal parking spaces are bigger than normal Mrs E has a season ticket @ Bluewater and I've never had a door dinged there..........Lakeside is a sh**hole in comparison and a dingers paradise.............

BTW nice quiet road to B/water from Dartford bridge/tunnel where one can attain reasonable speeds :whistling:

I think that road is called university way, lol. there is always an empty bit there on a sunday, we can just have a lexus only section, we could have it a bit earlier if people wanted, and all lexus owners are welcome, even the new RX series lol.

Will be great seeing you all, i wil bring my digital camera as well i think :zee:

good point, between the blackwall tunnel and the bluewater turn off on the A2 there are about 12 speed cameras. not good, when i used to work at canary wharf i had a SV650s, and for some reason i always forgot to put my number plate on when i traveled up there, strange or what? :whistling: .

Police at blue water have 306 diesels and those little smart cars so if you get into any little incidents then ahem, you may be able to , ahem get away. lol. not that i would advise that kind of behavior.

Yes it does suck that people cant seem to recognise that you have bought a lexus because your sucessful, my general reply to "oh its your dads car isnt it" is as follows "well that would be very difficult as he died 3 years ago!" that tends to shut them the hell up, but it still hurts.

Worst one tho is when people say why didnt you buy a BMW (ewwwwwwwwwww bahhhh bahhhh sheep, ahem), and snigger about how a lexus is for a old person.

i think its just jelousy or sumfin. oh well i love my car sooooo much thats why were all here i suppose. :winky:

ok so if we dropped the meeting time to 5 pm would that be better for people?

In bluewater there are a few covered car parks, but the one i was thinking would be good for meeting is the marks and spencer side, second floor. i will search for a map, but it is close to food etc, warm and away from the places where people normaly park

count me in also, Bluewater is a police priority place at the moment due to street racing. (so be careful)

University way is definetly the better of the two as far as police awareness is concerned 2 mile strip of dual carriageway no cameras!!! :D

Also Kent police are notorious for being hatters of car meets and if they do show they will more then likely be going over all our cars with fine tooth combs!! ( i would sooner be pulled by the met anyday) :excl:

see you there guys, is anyone going who has a s/c fancy taking me for a demo???? lost out to Billybandit on E-bay on a purchase gutted!! and would like to justify to the missus that i have gotta have one!!

Regards

Clem

there are a few street racers that pop down to blue water but mainly at night time, which is why i suggested that we meet in relitive day time. i think as long as we are all parked inside in a corner then we will be left alone, plus its a lexus meet not a nova one, lol, so i hope they dont put us in the same catagory.

on the note of dartford police i had a little incident last night, on coming into the one way system near zens i had a megane up my *****, so i turned off the traction controll and perrormed a near perfect sideways drift up the road, unfortunately there was a street beating police man walking up the road, not sure if he got my plate but i high tailed it outa there, and sat in a car park for quite a while, oopsy daisy. Kent police are crap, but the met are great, they know how to police unlike the cash happy counties mountie.

Police at blue water have 306 diesels and those little smart cars so if you get into any little incidents then ahem, you may be able to , ahem get away. lol. not that i would advise that kind of behavior.

Bluewater has its own police station and cells.

Also Kent police are notorious for being hatters of car meets and if they do show they will more then likely be going over all our cars with fine tooth combs!! ( i would sooner be pulled by the met anyday) 

5 - 10 yrs back Dartford used to have a big boyracer problem on the one way system thats why the police are so touchy about it.

Also be aware that all cars going into Bluewater have their registartions taken by digital cameras and stored on a database which is automatically searched for cars marked as wanted and the police are notified. I know this because a mate of mine was a site maintenance forman there for several years. There are security camaras everywhere so don't do nothing stupid.

I may come down for a while as I live nearby, Is the missis allowed cos she loves the Lexus too.

it seems also that lately they have tried to discourage the one way "race track" by making sections 2 way. although the only thing they have mangaed to do is create the worst traffic problems dartford has ever suffered, i have traveled into dartford for over 15 years and since they put in the new "improved system" it has been nothing but gridlock. so they realy buggered up that one now didnt they

OK Don

see you there on the 5th i go Muay Thai training so will be there for 6ish, from the map it looks like we are going to meet on the 1st floor underneath Marks and Sparks

see ya there

Clem :D

Yep im there..

And Clem,, perhaps we should pit your Muay Thai against my Wing Chun.. he he.. we could start up fight club...remeber the first rule is ....there is no LOC meet

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links