Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Been a busy week for my ISF a full week of commuting plus a service at lexus croydon. The exhaust has softened a touch and is imo epic. Loud at just the right times quiet on a cruise. Love the way it sounds proper old school muscle car on a cold start.

service was a bit of a mission. 5 year service for £345, asked them to assist tracking as I know it's out. Service called and said can't track it as the tyre was worn. I questioned this as the alignment device goes on the wheel and the adjustment is underneath. They called back and adjusted the answer to be that they were concerned the car would pull once tracked due to the wear (btw all is fine apart from inner shoulder which is worn) I pointed out it pulls now hence I know the taking is out! Left it for them to track it. They called back again concerned that the tyre wear would cause the taking to pull out of alignment. FFS! told them to forget it, will get new tyre then get it tracked!

Had my tracking done at Croydon Lexus but I did have two new fronts put on. Both front tyres were worn on the outer rim. Also had the 60000 service done with them. Is that the one you've just had done? If so that was a lot cheaper than my quote!

Hi David,

It's because they've taken out the plastic that divides the stacked fake tailpipes.

Looks better in my opinion.

Ours are single units bolted to the rear bumper, these are proper tailpipes that are stacked from the mufflers out through the bumper.

I think H&S did a good job getting the look as close to OEM as they did.

Cheers.

Peter :)

Yeh I see that Pete thanks for that but I was just wondering how they looked straight on , they don't seem to look as neat but no offence to anyone just would like to see a picture. I do really like our standard tips , one brill idea with them is they don't move when accelerating or changing gear . They seem to keep very clean and do look perfect for the rear bumper .

Some don't like them some do lol.

Here you go fella, same as mine. As you say we all have preferences. I couldn't stand fake tips. Don't know why, just didn't sit well for some reason. I can understand the reasoning as you say, no movement, but I just didn't like them.

H&s tips.

DB3E1AB6-514D-410A-A2FF-BD5F09C89BC5_zps

Fake tips.

42f19cae-c8b0-4b6d-94f6-49e39a37cde9_zps

Stu

• 1 month later...

Had mine done by H&S last week - very pleased!

Top work! That's 3 of us now. Cold start up is amazing. Pulling away from lights with it pinned sounds insane! Crackle, booming!

Mine's booked in this Saturday so four up from next week. Can't wait to scare the neighbours as I leave for work very early each morning.

Good work! I should have been given mine free!

Blimey! Talk about getting left behind! Lol. ;)

Has anyone done the second cat delete yet though? I'm going to have mine done when I can finally afford it.

Did work out a bit chunkier for the additional work H&S will be doing mind.

Got quoted £1,260 for the lot including VAT. Seems fair when a Joe Z works out at almost £1,000 not including fitting etc.

They should be able to do mine with their eyes closed after doing all of yours! Lol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links