Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Newbee To The Forum But Not To Lexus! Bristol Based.

rev0p0wer

Hey, Names Chris and in from Bristol.

Bought myself a lexus is200 last month, its a is200 sport NAV but sadly to fitting an after market head unit my navigation screen no longer works :( opps!!

Its black and basicly standard at the moment apart from changing the numberplates to 12x6" just to give it that Jap feeling. Also managed to complete the 'BrakeFog' conversion and is all working sweet!

Iv had 3 is200's now, first one was a blue SE, best car iv ever had but sadly sold it due to needing a smaller car.. My second was a silver sport witch i maded in to an Altezza replica! Sprayed it white and had a nice TRD body kit on it but once again sadly sold that as i fell in love with a leon cupra r turbo.

This time however i shall be keeping this Lexus as i was foolish to sale the other 2 :)

Paintwork is spotless!! Day after i bought her i spent the day clay baring her, polished then waxed, gave the car a mirror finish and looks almost factory fresh!

Sits in the garage most the time as i cycle to work (just doing my part to save the enviroment) wink wink* lol so happy to say its a nice little weekend car to appreciate :)

i shall try and add some pictures of how she was when bought to how she is now!

Thanks for reading and glad to be part of the family :D Chaw!

post-50556-0-39977300-1402252047_thumb.j

post-50556-0-88569400-1402252051_thumb.j

post-50556-0-45948500-1402252059_thumb.j

post-50556-0-79090900-1402252063_thumb.j

post-50556-0-49286600-1402252071_thumb.j

you can buy a module on eBay to fix your black sat nav screen issue, search ; lexus is200/300 sat nav flip up OEM screen activation module

there easy to fit and work flawlessly as i have used one myself

hope this helps

• Like 1

Welcome back to the fold Chris, looks like a nice car.

Bristol based myself, so might see you around!

Here is the eBay link to the module Lee mentioned:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lexus-is200-300-sat-nav-flip-up-OEM-screen-activation-module-/231253663236?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item35d7cade04

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Amazing paint on these cars, a bit of elbow grease and a private plate,who would guess it's 13 years old :)

If you ever think of selling again post on here and we'll talk you out of it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links