Christmas Celebrations

Bazza-old

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going now

are u seriously not coming coz a kriscringle ting :question::unsure:

Got the krisicringles all boxed up & ready to go.

My reasons for not going are not for pubilc airing.

o thats kool mate, i'm not nosey :whistling:

i just thought u meant it as a joke.

No offence taken young man

was that meant to be a joke because of my age :lol:

All the area managers come down yesterday, and it was our company xmas do. the amount of jokes about 'is this my second job etc' :lol: And 'we all know wot your main job is :) ' :whistling:

No offence taken young man

was that meant to be a joke because of my age :lol:

All the area managers come down yesterday, and it was our company xmas do. the amount of jokes about 'is this my second job etc' :lol: And 'we all know wot your main job is :) ' :whistling:

why do you think you were invited :lol::lol:

Hi All,

I'm very sorry to say, I won't be able to attend tomorrows meet as I've double-booked myself and can't get out of it. I had bought my criskringle pressie as well today. Some members won't read this now as they are there and will be expecting me to turn up tomorrow. Sorry guys.... :blush:

Hope to you meet you all next time.

Ifraz

Plenty of drinks...

Dancing.....

Waiting in the stone cold for cabs....

Lovely lunch....

Called the RAC.. Someone else to explain... but if you can remember JAE :whistling:

Wicked Kriscringle.. wanna do it again..

Matt was wild on the dance floor...

Met a few new LOC members... very fun and friendly...

All in all a good meet... Only wished you guys were there.... Maybe meet you up in the future comming events.. :winky:

Some one has photo's.. lets hope they get posted... well the good ones anywayz... :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk