Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The IS200/Altezza DRIFT Car........

Monster-Mat

look a little further back and there should be a link somewhere.

The engine was developed to basicaly be dropped into a chassis, hooked up to fuel, drivetrain and the Battery then run! how sweet does that sound.

Plus it has an aircon compresser and a power steering pump!

sweeeeeeet.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, according to the box its all ready to run. slap some wheels onto the box and you got a bad ***** crate. Plus you can still tune the engine to over 500bhp if your wallet will let ya. and without forced induction too.

• 3 weeks later...

did u get prices Don.................

i think i will stick with the 1G-FE for the time being..........am thinking of getting a supercharger for it, or Turbo it........

well everyone will get to see it.....pick holes, and suggest better ways of doing stuff at JAE........ :D

• 1 month later...

ahhhhhhhhh.

nope its the Monster which is restricted to 4000rpm, the ecu did have to relearn, on the race car as the power was disconnected for a while, while it was at TTE, by the end of the friday at JAE, the race cars ECU had re-learnt ..........and was driving fine :)

They come on an altezza that i imported from Japan..........

Tezza and Monster

i decided to swap the wheels .the tezza looks better with the factory wheels on, ive also taken of the side skirts and refitted the std side skirts, the only things that ive not swapped on the Tezza are the carbon grill. i am gonna keep the original Altezza grill, the original bumper i will be keeping, but i will be swapping the lightweight Fibreglass bonnet .........just need to find a spare steel bonnet

basically what it boils down to is...................the wheels were free!!, why keep them on the Tezza when i will need wider wheels/Tyres for the race car :)

• 5 months later...

oh wait till you see it again............

iam currently negotiating the renewal of some of the Advertisement, which for last year was all for free.............but this year/next they will be really getting something for there efforts.

lets just say, im hoping all the smaller Advertisers will become Sponsers and stay on Board, as there is a Big sponser soon to come on Board,possibly 2, one being a Tyre Manufacturer also the emphisis of last year has changed........all to do with Homologation rulings.

The new look will be awsome....just need to sort the power out

You will not be disapointed

(if anyone else who owns a business wishes to advertise, or sponser the CAR for the 2005/6 period, please PM me)

and so begins................

PHASE 2

First things first, start preparing the potential new block..

gallery_1290_48_1105741122.jpg

Next thing to do, is remove last years decals..

gallery_1290_48_1105741278.jpg

and then.............Ditch the old exhaust if anyone wants it PM me :huh:

gallery_1290_48_1105741371.jpg

and now......The Surgery :ohmy:

gallery_1290_48_1105741518.jpg

WHY i hear you ask............well the Bodyshell still requires more weight reduction :yawn:

gallery_1290_48_1105741446.jpg

More to come.....................soon :driving:

Yep 200hp N/A................

but as i have said......HOPEING............i have started to get some bits and bobs together, ive sourced x6 throttle bodys fromn the company that supplies to the btcc and ETCC teams.

ive commisioned x6 pistons and rods from Mahle.the crank will be sent to be knife edged and nitrated.

and i will be looking at disabling the vvt-i ..ive spoken to PIPERCROSS and KENT CAMS regarding camshafts, im awaiting an answer

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links